Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Nordeus functional support

Thumbs up Nordeus functional support

good evening to all the forums ...
    a long time I ask for assistance support.nordeus.eu different things, but especially for some unreal results ...
    an assistant [redacted] me answer my questions ....
    unfortunately[redacted] not know anything about the game ....
    [redacted] is unable to answer the questions ....
    [redacted] does not answer my questions, but they write of inappropriate things that are different from my questions ...
    [redacted] not committed in his work:
    if I make 3 4 questions I answered any of the questions in two lines ...
    [redacted] sometimes close my requests without answering my questions .... WHY THIS ATTITUDE?
    [redacted] sometimes maybe because they can not answer me back the same and identical answers ...
    [redacted] judges me "I'm a coach who complains"
    I ASK HERE IN THE FORUM SINCE I spend A LOT OF MONEY FOR THIS GAME I WANT AN ASSISTANT EFFICIENT AND AGREES THAT IN THE ANSWERS TO MY QUESTIONS ...

Its against forum rules to discuss anything about Nordeus support representatives and conversations.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Its against forum rules to discuss anything about Nordeus support representatives and conversations.
    And very bad manners to do so also!
    Watford Boys FC
    Season 1 - League Champions
    Cup Winners

Season 2 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners

Season 3 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners
    Cup Runners Up

It shouldn't be against the rules, because since they don't answer any requests or listen to their players on the forum, I don't see why players shouldn't be allowed use the forum to catch their attention. There's so many things wrong with how they run this game, they really should be answering for it. And if it's true that their customer care are not up to scratch, it should be said openly.

I just wish they would fix the bloody negotiations. I'm beyond irritated with the shoddy system in place. People keep bidding for players I don't wish to sell! Daily! So frustrating, after training, to find you can't assign the skill points to some players because some donkey has made a terrible offer on them. We should be allowed choose who goes on the negotiations list. It's the worst system for buying and selling players I have EVER seen in any football/management game in my life. And i have played them all.

On top of this, you can't even see negotiations on your phone, and you'd think they'd sort that? Since they push play on mobile devices so much.

For the love of NORD will you fix these things, please.
    Last edited by Keith Gaule; 07-16-2013 at 06:38 PM.
    the eagles likes this.

There are a lot of things that do not work in top eleven ....
    it is the most inefficient system of results .... sometimes you lose games won in the statistics (more shots on goal, more ball possession) but you lose in the results ...

ABOUT THE NORDEUS .... I SAY WHAT I THINK AND I THINK THAT THE ASSISTANTS SHOULD ANSWER TO OUR QUESTIONS AND PRECISELY AND THE ASSISTANTS LIKE [redacted] (WORKING IN THE WRONG WAY) SHOULD NOT WORKING IN TOPELEVEN ...
    [redacted] HAS ADVISED ME TO ATTEND THE FORUM AT THE END EVEN IF THERE ISN'T A FORUM IN ITALIAN ..
    10 MILIONS OF PLAYERS AND THERE ISN'T A FRUM IN ITALIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU DO NOT WANT ME YOU HAVE ONLY unsubscribe FROM THE FORUM ...

Quote Originally Posted by the eagles View Post
    ABOUT THE NORDEUS .... I SAY WHAT I THINK AND I THINK THAT THE ASSISTANTS SHOULD ANSWER TO OUR QUESTIONS [...] IF YOU DO NOT WANT ME YOU HAVE ONLY unsubscribe FROM THE FORUM ...
    Get off the forum if you don't follow the rules or prepare for a ban, easy as that. Your post has been reported.
    July Fourth likes this.

I do not care the forum and say what I want .....
    if you want to unsubscribe from the forum you can do it .....
    I'm not afraid of you

Dreamer
    It's not the first time somebody has complains about the support, and rightly so - they only reply with pre-defined answers and don't read even a half of what you've written.

On a side note ... do you really expect there to be a forum for every single language on the planet? Yesterday some guy said that it was discriminating that there's not Spanish forum, now a complaint against Italian ... Should I demand a Bulgarian forum? Get over it guys, English has taken over the world and there's nothing you can do about it.

ok for the english forum but every time i have to translate....it is a bit boring....
    in fact the assistants don't answer to my questions and sometimes they re-write the same thing.....
    and sometimes the assistants like [redacted] have closed my requests without giving me answer......

this thing is not professional ..... this is just annoying people

Rookie
    I agree

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast