Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Nordeus functional support

You will receive an italian mod answer on support if you write in italian.

That said, a support which can barely copy paste the few simple play-lines instead of giving a normal answer ain't to be considered even remotely as support, much likely a "de-support".

As plus, the rule forbidding any discussion about them on the forum is a first in 15 years for me, and, truth to be told, completely retarded. But the ladder adjective is so frequent when talking about this game that hardly suprises me anymore.

So we have a forum which:

-can't give an explanation to how the game basically works. After 3 years we don't even know what arrows are for.

-can't bother devs and admins to look into it.

-can't complain about poor service of support, or whatsoever regarding Nordeus.

-Has a 90% ban rate for potential new subscribers.

-Has 99,9% of its users coming here just to show off their token-buyed team (yes, i'm one too) and complains about how the game is retarded.

Basically, this forum is useless. And sorry if i'm hurting people saying so.
    aiureah and cracicot like this.

MDKII
    If a player is having issues with their support tickets, I do not mind looking into it further. I have done so in the past and I'm willing to follow-up on unsatisfactory tickets within reason.

However, there are a few things we explicitly do not allow:
    -Copy/pasting ticket exchanges or posting screenshots of them. This is under the same rules that prohibit posting private exchanges between members;
    -Calling out/naming specific individuals. This is under the same rules that prohibit posts like "I think [Insert name] is cheating" when dealing with members;
    -Generally insulting or abusive behavior.

As long as a post follows those three, it's alright to complain and it's alright to criticize. If you want to go into greater detail, send me a PM and I will try and look into.

Thread closed.

MDKII
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    As plus, the rule forbidding any discussion about them on the forum is a first in 15 years for me, and, truth to be told, completely retarded. But the ladder adjective is so frequent when talking about this game that hardly suprises me anymore.
    I have never encountered a gaming forum that took kindly to Support correspondences being posted publicly, as it's generally viewed as poor behavior. That's a restriction we have and it still allows people to actually discuss and criticize our systems without calling out individuals and breaching privacy.

So we have a forum which:

-can't give an explanation to how the game basically works. After 3 years we don't even know what arrows are for.
    We are aware that some aspects of the game aren't as clear to our users. We are working to rectify this as time goes on and I will note to our Game Design team that arrows are among the things people would like more information on.

-can't bother devs and admins to look into it.
    Not true. I have looked up every issue reported to me via Private Messages or brought to my attention, unless an answer had already been given in the past on the forums. I cannot respond to every inquiry, because some of them are back-end things we simply cannot discuss with players.

As for Developers posting on the forums, please keep in mind two things:

1) The forums aren't mandatory for them, so any reading up on the forums or posting is done in their spare time. Time they spend on the forums is time less spent on working on the game;

2) As this is a matter of choice for them, they'll be less inclined to offer a response in a hostile atmosphere. So demanding a dev response won't generally encourage them to post.

-can't complain about poor service of support, or whatsoever regarding Nordeus.
    Not true. I have always encouraged people to offer both positive and negative feedback on the forums. However, that isn't a free pass to break the rules.

-Has a 90% ban rate for potential new subscribers.

-Has 99,9% of its users coming here just to show off their token-buyed team (yes, i'm one too) and complains about how the game is retarded.
    And 90% of statistics are made up on the spot. I'll look into the first claim, but please don't inflate numbers for the sake of being sensational.

Basically, this forum is useless. And sorry if i'm hurting people saying so.
    You're mostly hurting yourself in this case, since you're the one claiming to have 1,300 posts on a useless forum.

Plenty of people use this forum for guides and player advice, or just hanging out. There are also plenty of duplicate threads on them or "needless" posts. This is generally how the Internet works. A community is what the community makes of it.
    Incredipede and magic3 like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12