Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By FlyingV
  • 1 Post By cracicot
  • 1 Post By DiZZee

Thread: Hope you had a good laugh, NGE.

Hope you had a good laugh, NGE.

I set up a new FB account and level 1 team yesterday and then arranged a friendly with my level 3, 28 star quality team. Of course I was expecting the 1 day old team to get hammered, right? Wrong. How the fu** can a 13 star quality team that's a day old beat that level 3 team? By the way, I'm undefeated in the league. Had perfect conditioning and morale like always. Lucky for Nordeus it wasn't a cup tie, or I'd be abandoning that team for my crap rated, 1 day old team. Seriously, that was 1 fu**ed up result. Or should I say "fixed" result.

Seriously feeling like a douche for only spending $5 US dollars here. Not getting any of my money now.

Beginner's luck?

Apprentice
    Screenshots?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sim Craw View Post
    I set up a new FB account and level 1 team yesterday and then arranged a friendly with my level 3, 28 star quality team. Of course I was expecting the 1 day old team to get hammered, right? Wrong. How the fu** can a 13 star quality team that's a day old beat that level 3 team? By the way, I'm undefeated in the league. Had perfect conditioning and morale like always. Lucky for Nordeus it wasn't a cup tie, or I'd be abandoning that team for my crap rated, 1 day old team. Seriously, that was 1 fu**ed up result. Or should I say "fixed" result.

Seriously feeling like a douche for only spending $5 US dollars here. Not getting any of my money now.
    Would need screenshots to help you determine for sure but with that being said, there are two theories:

1. You mismanaged one team enough by accident that the lower team was able to upset your higher quality one.

2. The Nordeus coded program can't tell that you own both teams. The program is coded to let "new players" win a certain amount of games to keep them playing, happy and hopefully turn you into a token buyer with this business model.

You know your game statistics / settings better than we do. Take your choice but don't buy the random theory.
    Gasi likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    Would need screenshots to help you determine for sure but with that being said, there are two theories:

1. You mismanaged one team enough by accident that the lower team was able to upset your higher quality one.

2. The Nordeus coded program can't tell that you own both teams. The program is coded to let "new players" win a certain amount of games to keep them playing, happy and hopefully turn you into a token buyer with this business model.

You know your game statistics / settings better than we do. Take your choice but don't buy the random theory.
    FlyingV, I know I have seen this conspiracy theory regarding the noobs winning to keep them in the game in several threads and would tend to believe this, as I believe Nordeus is greedy enough to "trick" players into spending....BUT why is it people are more likely to believe this theory and not the one where Nordeus employees or associates bid on endless amounts of auctions to cause token suckage? Or the theory where if you are way ahead of the 1nd place team in the league, you will start to lose games in the final 10 games just so they can make a race of it?

I am surprised that some douche hasnt said that even the conference teams beat premier league teams on occasion. I was about to put money on that one and forgot to contact July about the odds.
    Yinhung likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    BUT why is it people are more likely to believe this theory and not the one where Nordeus employees or associates bid on endless amounts of auctions to cause token suckage? Or the theory where if you are way ahead of the 1nd place team in the league, you will start to lose games in the final 10 games just so they can make a race of it?
    Good Questions Cracicot,

I have seen enough now to not count out any "possible theory" in regards to how Nordeus sucks extra tokens out of it's "members" . I think there are enough abnormalities going on that we would be foolish not to look at all the theories my friend. I guess that "maybe" some theories "sound" more plausible than others. I say if we bought into a product and see abnormalities, then we question it as we would any other product.

On a side note - I have seen the "Auction Token Suckage Theory" at work - I don't know if it is coded in or the employees help out but it is way to obvious to ignore in my opinion.

Kind Regards,
    V

Everything in my server is good for me, except all those crazy bidding wars and KAMPUNG F.C who brought me to the new server

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Pro
    Your winning ]does not come close to my story.
    Started team on last day of the League.
    Won 5 nil.
    Got promoted to League 2 in 5th or 6th, not too sure.
    But that's not all.......

I got Managerial promotion, as well...... AFTER JUST ONE GAME. Who's the special one now
    Last edited by DiZZee; 09-12-2013 at 10:05 AM. Reason: did not finish typing
    Klaudio Dushi likes this.