Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Started training player in the wrong position.

Started training player in the wrong position.

What can I do about this? I can't see anywhere to cancel it, and I don't obviously want to waste training points finishing it to train another position.

Any help appreciated.

Pro
    The skill points you have given for that new position are permanently allocated, you can't get them back.

So when I click to train that position, it says it needs 50pts, do I lose those fifty even though I have to click Add on them to train that position up?

You can't do anything about it... Once you apply those points, you can't get them back.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by StrataMartin View Post
    So when I click to train that position, it says it needs 50pts, do I lose those fifty even though I have to click Add on them to train that position up?
    I don't understand. How many of the 50 did you apply?

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    I don't understand. How many of the 50 did you apply?
    None, but I have chosen the position, so it is there for me to add points to, but I cannot cancel that position, nor add a different position (the one I actually want) to his training.

Banned
    ah, you are pooched my dear fellow. You might ask Nordeus to remove the SA with no points through a trouble ticket, but i would not bet the farm on it being resolved. I would send a message through this forum to MDKII to see if he can do this for you.

Just dont add any skill points to it and let them build in the meantime.

Pro
    I agree with cracicot, maybe they can provide a great customer service (insert your own joke here) and remove that since you didn't apply any SPs..

Right okay cheers guys! I'll get onto them. I just started so figured I'd see if there was a resolution on here before stepping up the chain for help. I noticed there are a lot of 'oldies'? how long has this game been going for, I've only recently seen it advertised. Do a lot of people use money in the game? as in real money for the addons? I don't plan on doing so, so how far could I realistically get without splashing the cash? In a similar vein, is that 21 free tokens offer where all you do is put your card details in (Ha) real?

Pro
    I think that offer is real but I didn't do it because I just didn't want my credit card info to be saved with the facebook account.

As for how far you can go, I have not spend any money on this game. I farmed tokens with videos on my main account and I have no problems winning the league every season so far (season 7). With my sub account (level 5) I play with 35 tokens per season and I am always top 3, won last year and up 5 points at the moment. But the main thing is your server and luck of the draw. I haven't had token buyers in my leagues yet, only in Champions League and Cup.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast