Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By reddeviljohn
  • 1 Post By cracicot

Thread: About morale & health

Question About morale & health

Hello friends,

I've got a question about health and morale; namely:

- In what way does morale affect the game? As in relatives or absolutes. Meaning, does my team function the same with
    - 100% morale
    - 90% morale

etc up until the threshold of 0%? Or does performance decrease with a decrease in morale?

This same questions applies to health.

Thanks!
    FC Krab

Morale is supposed to improve your players performance, IMO there is no difference between 90% & 100& as I tried this myself, players performances will make their morale go up and down and also the teams results also it seems to dip after daily maintenance, if you search the forum you will see some good work on the subject by cracicot called take deax I believe, it or it may be in jkims useful links, if your player is not in top health he has a higher chance of injury so my advice would be not to play him unless he is around 90%
    Midas van Oene likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Morale is supposed to improve your players performance, IMO there is no difference between 90% & 100& as I tried this myself, players performances will make their morale go up and down and also the teams results also it seems to dip after daily maintenance, if you search the forum you will see some good work on the subject by cracicot called take deax I believe, it or it may be in jkims useful links, if your player is not in top health he has a higher chance of injury so my advice would be not to play him unless he is around 90%
    As much as I have noticed morale working, I still dont understand the programming and results behind it.

I would like to see if in back-to-back games where morale goes lower and more injures happen as a result. I would expect condition to have that effect but morale?

I would tend to propose, based on material on this forum, that morale causes success in scoring chances and tackles, and possibly averting injury from tackles. Again, condition has similar effects, so unless Nordeus decides to clarify things, we are still in the dark unless someone decides to do the research.....not me this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Midas van Oene View Post
    Hello friends,

I've got a question about health and morale; namely:

- In what way does morale affect the game? As in relatives or absolutes. Meaning, does my team function the same with
    - 100% morale
    - 90% morale

etc up until the threshold of 0%? Or does performance decrease with a decrease in morale?

This same questions applies to health.

Thanks!
    Like I said above, I am not an expert in morale, but I have worked closely with it to determine a few things, mainly what makes it go up or down. BUT I have no idea what the results are of it at certain amounts.

I do know that the lowest it can go is 50%. and then 2 blue bags applied at the same time, brings it back to 100%, otherwise its 10% per blue bag.

I have lost games I should have won with all players with SUPERB morale and I have won games I should have lost with players with bad or just good morale. I would need a better sample to be able to even speculate the effects of morale.
    Last edited by cracicot; 07-23-2013 at 01:15 PM.
    Midas van Oene likes this.