View Poll Results: UNFAIR AND WE SHOULD HAVE MORE SAY.?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • UNFAIR AND SYSTEM SHOULD BE CHANGED.?

13 65.00%
  • KEEP THE PURCHASE OF SCOUT PLAYERS UNCHANGED.

7 35.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Buying scout players

Angry Buying scout players

I think its unfair that when you pay 50 coins and so much game money for a scout player who ends up being useless.I know some players are better than others but you at least expect them to be half decent.And especially when a so called scout has picked these players.Ive sold 3 or 4 scout players wasting a lot of money because I can find better in the auctions,which is totally unfair.We should be able to choose our own scout players and then at least its our fault.If I could sack my scou I would because 50 coins is a lot of moneys worth and it starts taking the **** when you ve put your trust in the so called scout on 3 or 4 occassions...THIS SHOULD BE CHANGED FOR A BETTER GAMING EXPERIENCE AND PUT THE POWER INTO OUR HANDS,AFTER ALL IT IS OUR MONEY......pLEASE WOULD YOU ALL WHO ARGREE ADD YOUR VEIWS AND IDEAS TO THIS BLOG SO WE CAN GET A CHANGE IN THIS BRILLIANT FOOTBALL MANAGER GAME..THANKS MR:mad: Ian Davies manager and owner of KEANEROY UNITED FC....NOT SAYING ALL ARE USELESS AND IM TRYING TO SAY IS WE SHOULD HAVE MORE CHOICE AND WE BE PART OF THE SCOUTING PROCESS..
    Last edited by IAN DAVIES; 07-23-2013 at 12:50 PM. Reason: SOME PEOPLE DONT GET IT.DER
    Yinhung likes this.

Pro
    I am surprised you have such bad experience with scouts because every one that I bought (around 10) have been great.

For example last week bought aml player and had 5 continous ratings of 5,thats no scout.............
    Yinhung likes this.

Aint u the lucky 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    i am surprised you have such bad experience with scouts because every one that i bought (around 10) have been great.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IAN DAVIES View Post
    Aint u the lucky 1.
    Sorry Ian, I have to agree with magic3. I havent had a duck and I usually buy one scout a season, except for this past one as I stopped paying $10/month.

You cant possibly buy a better player in the TM as none of them are 6*. They may perform better, which is probably what you are saying, but the odds are that they should be the best players on your team.

50T is a bit much, we almost all agree. Of course someone always pipes in that they have to be that expensive or you would easily have a team of scouts on the cheap.

Pro
    This was my suggestion that I'm sure will not yield to anything but would make this game much more fun IMO.

http://forum.topeleven.com/suggestio...st-scouts.html

My suggestion: klick

Banned
    My suggestion: cost-scouts

im with the others here. All my scout players have always been excellent and worthy purchases. but i only ever buy the best one or two on the list that are 22-24 years old and as few skill points away from 7* as possible

Yeah I'd like to see a tiered cost in tokens in scouts, why does it cost the same 50T to buy a 22 year old 4/9 player compared to a 29 year old player that is barely 6*?
    ppturano, reddeviljohn and Yinhung like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast