Thread: I can not support friends!

I can not support friends!

Hello. I am a user of Top Eleven and I have a problem. Some friends who I have added in the game, I can not support their games because their games do not come in the calendar of friends. Is there any solution? Would beg me to help. Thank you.

The answer my friend has already been written here, and if you used the search function, you might had find it.
    'Sometimes in football you have to score goals.' - Thierry Henry
    'Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.' - Pele

League first in Season 1, 2, 3 // CL Champion Season 2 // Cup Champion Season 2
    Current Season: League Standings 1 // CL in progress // Cup out in 1/4 Finals

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by flatthg View Post
    The answer my friend has already been written here, and if you used the search function, you might had find it.
    Amigo, I hate the search function on forums, as they dont always work properly. You start out nice, but you end up taking a page from my book and point out the person as a dope for not knowing how to search.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Amigo, I hate the search function on forums, as they dont always work properly. You start out nice, but you end up taking a page from my book and point out the person as a dope for not knowing how to search.
    This was just a Poem: The answer my friend is written in the wind... I hate the search function two and as you could see it's not finding close to it. ;-) But I got a Beer shower proudly presented by my Team. And that's why I'm a bit Hyper
    'Sometimes in football you have to score goals.' - Thierry Henry
    'Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.' - Pele

League first in Season 1, 2, 3 // CL Champion Season 2 // Cup Champion Season 2
    Current Season: League Standings 1 // CL in progress // Cup out in 1/4 Finals