Thread: Will there be any effect in my players ??

Rookie

Will there be any effect in my players ??

Will have an important match coming today. First going to give out a max win bonus but just bought a player so now thinking about changing win bonus to 0 to avoid red in balance. The question is will there be any effect in morale of my players if I do this ??

Should not have much effect

Quote Originally Posted by ew11 View Post
    Should not have much effect
    False.

It will have an effect, possibly one which could turn against you. I had medium win bonus for half the season and lost twice. 2nd half of the season, max win bonus and I haven't lost one game since.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Pro
    I am in the same boat as you OP. Two important matches but no money and I did not want to reduce win bonus. 1st game I won 7-1. I would not tamper with it if it's an important match, money will come..

Max bonus in 1st leg of CL semi-finals, won 8-0. For the 2nd leg I'm down to a half of max bonus. It's necessary had the team motivated.
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    False.

It will have an effect, possibly one which could turn against you. I had medium win bonus for half the season and lost twice. 2nd half of the season, max win bonus and I haven't lost one game since.
    This is correct. Morale will go down without the win bonus and will definitely affect your game to some degree. I dont know how the win bonus affects your morale in terms of actual numbers yet, I did not do that test, but I know that I was losing more games than I ever have before without ANY win bonus.

BTW, the test I did was with morale at 25% or one click of win bonus. The thread is around here somewhere...too lazy to look it up sorry.

I used to have it at 100% and took the hit in the $$$ as it was nothing at levels 1-4, but I now have it at 50% on some lower accounts and only at 25% on my level 7 account since I need the money more than wins (Token buyer in my league = cant win league so dont bother with win bonus)

It comes down to do you need the extra chances at winning MORE than you need the $$$$$$$$$$.

With 4 games to go, dont worry about the money since you get a nice package at the end/start of the season. click on the FB movies for extra cash. I have received a ton of $$$ over the past week and get ~$2M/day at level 7. For some reason I cannot get the booster vids, but at level 7 right now, I need the $$$ more.

so if ur players have 100% full morale, will win bonus still affect them?