Thread: Suggestion to Top Eleven Group Game

Suggestion to Top Eleven Group Game

Hi,
    This is my first post I have a suggestion to enhance on feature.

If we allow to create a special group and we can invite friends to play would it be nice? I foreseen this is to be replace the friendly or maybe add on for this game. So while having League game, cup, Champions league or friendly, we can play among with our friend and compete for each other season by season.

The special group by end of season automatically will end, just like league, and one star will drop as next season start. Prizes can reward rest pack, moral pack, skill points or injury pack or money or token for top 3 only.

Some detail of the rules such as only can allow for same level or what rules need to be there, so to make this special group league for among our friend to be more fun.

I think maybe its already been suggested by others player here, if not yet implement hope will implement it soon

If is not a good suggestion, i apologies for wasting you guys times to read

Cheer :0

This is already possible, just make sure we are in the same server. In this forum, there is a forum league which use this method of league organising. Basically, we need to get into the server as the server master (the organiser) entered first, and they must be sure that they are already friends (ingame or FB).

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

good but how to get into same server?? secondly where can we few our ranking among our friend?

Just make sure that we are friends. When we are level 1, when you started the game in the league full of robot teams, then its a jackpot! Your friend just create the team, they replaces the robot team, and that's it. Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

ohh i get you now. Thanks man. But still if have like can invite straight will save all the hassel make sure in same server and robot stuff. cheers

Quote Originally Posted by caesartan View Post
    ohh i get you now. Thanks man. But still if have like can invite straight will save all the hassel make sure in same server and robot stuff. cheers
    Can you show me your league with your friends?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

currently my friend all scatter and different sever. we plan to next season(which another 5 or 6 days) to play in same league by creating a new team.