Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: True or false thread

Pro

True or false thread

Or maybe its a myth buster thread? Anyway in my time on this forum ive seen users attribute certain things affecting the game, for example "a players form can be influenced (be bad) by him being in the final year of his contract, renewing his contract can make his form (performance) better". As far as I know there is no actual proof behind this, just that people have seen that this can happen, in there experience.

What id like this thread to do is show if people are having the same experiences. put up a statement (like the example I used) or something you feel affects the game and then if another forum member agrees/has experienced the same thing they like the comment. It wont give definitive answers but a show of hands (or likes in this case) may show if there is any truth behind the statement. No likes obviously mean that no one has experienced the same thing.

Thought this could be insightful, ill post a few to start

herdo

Pro
    a players form can be influenced (be bad) by him being in the final year of his contract, renewing his contract can make his form (performance)

(like if you have experienced this)

Pro
    Training/using a player in a match when he has just recently came back from injury increases his chances of being injured

Pro
    age affects recovery rate (the older the player the slower the recovery)
    Cat Harrison and sincity like this.

Young 18-19 yo players seem to perform better if they are in the company of other 26-29 yo players near them in the formations. So one shud keep a few experienced old players along with the new ones.

Only having one player with one certain number of stars afect there performance.
    To explain better.
    Last season i bought a 20years old fast trainer 1 level to gaine is 6 star. In the next 5 matchs until he got the star he scored 13 goals and had always at least 8. After getting the 6star, until the end of season only scored more 6 goals, and the ratings got lower. He was my only scout.
    Probably is like having Ronaldo or Messi in a second division Team, they can not make the diference.

Apprentice
    Newly bought players have a higher chance of being injured in his first game and out for a long time too.

(I have a theory the reason is when managers sell their long term injured player and they are no longer injured when you buy them but they actually are injured.)
    Chelsea FC
    SEASON 3 -- LEVEL 3: DOUBLE
    SEASON 2 -- LEVEL 2: **TREBLE!!!**
    SEASON 1 -- LEVEL 1: League Champion

Formation and Order guide
    4132 guide

Quote Originally Posted by TimYoung View Post
    Newly bought players have a higher chance of being injured in his first game and out for a long time too.

(I have a theory the reason is when managers sell their long term injured player and they are no longer injured when you buy them but they actually are injured.)
    Lets have a joke here!!!! The manager sells the injured player after showing as though he is fit. The player tells new manager that he is fit to play. Goes on the ground and returns after injury!!! All right, I know it was lame and be4 u tell me, " Go home u r drunk" I will leave. Adieu.

Apprentice
    I was successful in redeeming the 10 token gift from Nordeus today !

When you have a team full of players with special abilities, you have a better chance of winning

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast