Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why has my Goalkeeper always a bad rating?

Quote Originally Posted by Nikose View Post
    I am at level 3 now. I have bought a 22yo MC (38-39-39) named Joos (German) from the Scouts. He get card almost in every match. Yesterday at my CL match he spat the opponent in the face!!! LOL!!The game wrote.. He spat the opponent in the face!!! It is not right to spit the opponent in the face!! 3 x LOL!!!
    Maybe i have to sell him too!! So pity for the 50 Tokens!!!
    ))))))))) WOW really funny )))))))))) by the way i have the same problem with the scout players ... since they are much more aggressive !! so they get more often yellow/red card ....
    me vs my friend (same league) same quality ... most of players from scout i won with 1-0 because his DMC (scout player) stop the ball in area with his hand =))) penalty awarded and my normal mc(46 attack) vs his scout gk with penalty stopper (44 defence) and i score !

my gk gets between 5-7 but he injury too much ... 1 season and he injured 3 times already (4 days / 5 days and the last time 9 days) LOL Scout players got faster injury then others or what ?

I have a player like that but I didn't buy him from the scout section.. Gets cards all the time and makes me concede goals for giving way free kicks. I keep him for the reserves but then I bought a replacement from scouts and he's doing very well

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

lucky you but i have 6 players from scout and they injury more then the others ... one reason is because they play all the matches ... but from all players most of the injured players is a scout one

My keeper had only 4-5 In rating, and i couldt find out why, so i tried to train a spesiality(one on one stopper) and now he hes usely 8 In rating, dont now if it's just luck or, bit works for me

Ok i will try it next season for a few games and will sell him if he wont get better.

Quote Originally Posted by Rollirouland View Post
    Ok i will try it next season for a few games and will sell him if he wont get better.
    good luck

Apprentice
    have you thought about increasing stats other than defensive? or subbing him off for 2 games when he hits a bad slump?

Apprentice
    double post

Quote Originally Posted by Rapyer View Post
    have you thought about increasing stats other than defensive? or subbing him off for 2 games when he hits a bad slump?
    hm maybe an idea..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12