Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Champions League Final Day - LIVE (Season 42)

STARKKKKKKKK 2-0!!!!

the wierdest troll engine ever saw in my career, you'll see .
    July Fourth and flatthg like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    STARKKKKKKKK 2-0!!!!

the wierdest troll engine ever saw in my career, you'll see .
    Nothing worse than a NGE Troll in a final, Thankfully for us we played beautifully tonight and any troll from the NGE in our final came too late when we lead 4-0.
    flatthg likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I was delighted to make it to the final, and even set my alarm to get up and watch the game () but unfortunately the token junkie opposition proved just too strong. 2-0 defeat means that this season's league-league double isn't going to happen.
    At least tomorrow all I need is to avoid a 17-0 defeat and the league is mine.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Nothing worse than a NGE Troll in a final, Thankfully for us we played beautifully tonight and any troll from the NGE in our final came too late when we lead 4-0.
    It was remarkable. I'm making the report in 5 mins. As appetizer, this was the pressure bar on field for the whole 90 minutes of play.

Guess what will be the stats
    July Fourth likes this.

What is the troll is it just bad commentary or a glitch in the system?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mercury View Post
    I was delighted to make it to the final, and even set my alarm to get up and watch the game () but unfortunately the token junkie opposition proved just too strong. 2-0 defeat means that this season's league-league double isn't going to happen.
    You might want to watch out for the troll, you may get beat 18-0 LOL
    Last edited by Croft Original; 07-26-2013 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Croft Original View Post
    What is the troll is it just bad commentary or a glitch in the system?
    We tend to say an NGE troll is a game where you are widely expected to win easily by a substantial scoreline against teams 10-20Q less than yours but it turns out to be a result that is not a win or a narrow win for the team expecting to win without any question.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

As a small Tribute to Freddy Mercury we would like to say: Good Night, sweet dreams, we love you! Congratulations to all Cl winners, have a good night, and for europeans there might be some rain to cool down not only temperature, maybe some minds will be cooled down too.
    'Sometimes in football you have to score goals.' - Thierry Henry
    'Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.' - Pele

League first in Season 1, 2, 3 // CL Champion Season 2 // Cup Champion Season 2
    Current Season: League Standings 1 // CL in progress // Cup out in 1/4 Finals

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mercury View Post
    How can you know which result you need tomorrow when your opponent still has a game to play?

We tend to say an NGE troll is a game where you are widely expected to win easily by a substantial scoreline against teams 10-20Q less than yours but it turns out to be a result that is not a win or a narrow win for the team expecting to win without any question.
    I think I have lost the league this season with just that 2 games both watched & tried all sorts to score a goal but still finished 0-0. I thought it was the dip in moral & performance that the players get each season?

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast