Page 196 of 339 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206246296 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 3390
Like Tree3060Likes

Thread: Season 43

we trashed the turkish team in CL 1-3 yesterday, proving that without the red card we can be atrocious. 18.30: league on illegal. 19.00: cup. double match away as alwais.

After the 1-1 home taking a goal suffering 1 shoot in all the match (100% rate on stats for them), we'll leave it autopiloted since we're moving to Sicily in 20 mins. See ya later all :P
    July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.

Royal Rumble Cup Playoffs 2nd Leg - Super Callum!
    AEPRE FC 1-3 Makbs FC (Makbs FC Home) AEPRE FC through with 5-4 aggregate (Away goal 0-1)

Not a good match from AEPRE FC today. They were been 3-0 down in the 84' which pissed the manager off that he will got knocked out by the away goals (4-4). However in the 85', Bale rifles in the shot that got blocked to a corner, and it was Fernando Torres with a very great cross to Callum McManaman to saves AEPRE FC in the tournament. After the match, Callum McManaman got mentioned by the manager as "Super Callum" due to his performance that saves the team. At the season 2, this similar kind of event occurs in the quarterfinals of the Champions League, where Demba Ba scored a last-minute goal to beat Rahmad FC 5-4 in the Champions League on the aggregate, which they should have been out with away goal advantage to Rahmad FC. That was Demba Ba, this is Callum McManaman...

Formations
    AEPRE FC 4-2-2-2 Hexagon 73' 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly
    Makbs FC 4-4-2 Classic
    Goalscorers Johansen 2' 84' Portejoie 71' McManaman 85'
    NGE Man of the Match Johansen (8) but McManaman receives a 9 rating, so he received 1 manager point
    Manager Points 3-McManaman 2-Kovacevic 1-Torres

What a goal, Super Callum!
    In the 84', I just got pissed off, but Callum McManaman just makes me feel good just one minute later...

Thank you Callum...

pew...

Oh my gawd, this is just so close!!!
    Last edited by pnr8555; 08-06-2013 at 01:58 PM.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

League - Round 8
    Chester FC (44.7) 1-0 FC Athletico (46.6)
    4-4-2 vs 3W-2N-2W-1-2
    Chester FC is a leader.

League - Round 9 - Preview
    Hlavy FC (40.8) vs Chester FC (44.7)
    4-2-3W(AM)-1 vs 4-4-2

Champions League - Round 5 - Group E - Preview
    FC Doggs (48.6) vs Chester FC (44.7)
    4-1-2-1-2 ND vs 4-4-2/3N-5-2 V-Style
    First match: 2-1 for FC Doggs

FCB
    League Match - 8

Real Madrid 0 - 5 FCB

Real Madrid - 23.0 , 4-1-3n-2 | FCB - 37.4, 3w-3-2-2

8th match that we are going to play with 7th place team in the league away match. We did not concede any goal in the league till now and want to keep that way. Match starts in another 50 minutes.

Goals: Scandroglio (8', 42', 75' Ha-Trick), Orucov (33'), Pavan (73')
    MOTM: Scandroglio

Team Talk: Easy win and we have to win the cup match which is in another 12 minutes and still we did not concede single goal till now in the league.

FCB proudly presents its new formation against 4-1-3n-2

---------st--st-------
    ---aml---------amr---
    ----mc--mc---mc------
    ---dl----dc----dr-----

FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    AEPRE FC 1-3 Makbs FC (Makbs FC Home) AEPRE FC through with 5-4 aggregate (Away goal 0-1)

Not a good match from AEPRE FC today. They were been 3-0 down in the 84' which pissed the manager off that he will got knocked out by the away goals (4-4). However in the 85', Bale rifles in the shot that got blocked to a corner, and it was Fernando Torres with a very great cross to Callum McManaman to saves AEPRE FC in the tournament. After the match, Callum McManaman got mentioned by the manager as "Super Callum" due to his performance that saves the team. At the season 2, this similar kind of event occurs in the quarterfinals of the Champions League, where Demba Ba scored a last-minute goal to beat Rahmad FC 5-4 in the Champions League on the aggregate, which they should have been out with away goal advantage to Rahmad FC. That was Demba Ba, this is Callum McManaman...

Formations
    Makbs FC 4-4-2 Classic
    NGE Man of the Match Johansen (8) but McManaman receives a 9 rating, so he received 1 manager point

In the 84', I just got pissed off, but Callum McManaman just makes me feel good just one minute later...

Thank you Callum...

pew...

So.... You only stay in RR Cup but only just and you make it onto the last 16 drawsheet. I hope you can go further in the competition since you've had no CL to go at this season.

BTW hexagon is countered by 4-4-2 classic.
    pnr8555 likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    League Match - 8

Real Madrid 0 - 5 FCB

Real Madrid - 23.0 , 4-1-3n-2 | FCB - 37.4, 3w-3-2-2

8th match that we are going to play with 7th place team in the league away match. We did not concede any goal in the league till now and want to keep that way. Match starts in another 50 minutes.

Goals: Scandroglio (8', 42', 75' Ha-Trick), Orucov (33'), Pavan (73')
    MOTM: Scandroglio

Team Talk: Easy win and we have to win the cup match which is in another 12 minutes and still we did not concede single goal till now in the league.

FCB proudly presents its new formation against 4-1-3n-2

---------st--st-------
    ---aml---------amr---
    ----mc--mc---mc------
    ---dl----dc----dr-----

You have too much Q in hand to make a fair judgement on whether this is a full counter to 4-1-3N-2. Dandelion is one of the best counters to 4-1-3N-2.

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post

Formations
    Makbs FC 4-4-2 Classic

Thank you Callum...

pew...

congras mate,
    you may share how i was feeling last season semifinal 2nd leg when my team conceded a goal at 79' at home then score a golden goals at 90th minutes in a freekick and walk through by away goal (2 agiants 1)
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Power support - Top Eleven Fan Made Wiki

@July: During these times 4-2-2-2 Hex seems to be doing very great aganist 4-4-2 classic...

Creating article on token farming...
    Last edited by pnr8555; 08-06-2013 at 02:40 PM.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

LEAGUE ROUND 8 - RED CARD PUNISHES BENCA

Benca FC 0-6 July Fourth

Benca FC 4-1-3W-2 then 16 minutes 4-4-1 122.7 - July Fourth 131.1 1st 25 minutes 4-5-1 V then 4-4-1-1, 2nd Half 4-3W-1-2

This was a tough game on paper but July Fourth were under early pressure before Watson made his way into the area only to be fouled by Gondorf in the 16th minute and the referee showed him a straight red card for a professional foul, similar incident to how Hogan was sent off for us... Papaleo sent the keeper the wrong way with the penalty. Benca reacted with switching to 4-4-1 with a view to try and get a draw, but as soon as Benca made the changes we brought Miku into the game. Benca with being down to 10 men had chances to level in the first half with Rottine having a shot saved and D'Oriano having a effort going wide. But as soon as the 2nd half started July Fourth began to take the game away beyond Benca's reach. Watson with a long range effort and a quick brace from Miku made it 4-0 in no time, Ramirez broke clear of the defence and setup Childs for our 5th and Michu came on and impressed once again and he setup Papaleo for his first goal in open play this season to make it 6-0. Papaleo, Petersen and Michu went onto search for another goal for us but it never came but the job had already been done here and Benca's red card certainly opened up the game for July Fourth to take advantage.

Goals: Papaleo (16 PEN,78) Watson (49) Miku (57,61) Childs (67) MOTM: Childs - 1pt
    S/O: Gondorf (16)
    Manager Points: Miku 3,Childs 2,Papaleo 1.
    Top 5 Standings: Beckett 19, Petersen 14, Ramirez 10, Watson 10, Pietropaolo 9, Calavicci 9.

Team Talk: We expected a tough game against our opponents today but the early red card for them made things a stroll in the park, but Benca are a good team with a good manager and this scoreline does not reflect their true ability. Tomorrow we play against "Pistol Rovers" at home.

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    You have too much Q in hand to make a fair judgement on whether this is a full counter to 4-1-3N-2. Dandelion is one of the best counters to 4-1-3N-2.
    even with high quality teams also I never lost by using that formation and I am using past 2 seasons never lost or draw ... today's match I used my 2nd team
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013