Page 311 of 339 FirstFirst ... 211261301309310311312313321 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 3390
Like Tree3060Likes

Thread: Season 43

won the league and am in CL and cup final, though worst league points i ever had yet, all due to cup and cl games being 10-30 mins after league games, letting mainly 1* players play
    with some luck this season could be the second treble season
    after the last being one too
    and all with no money spent on the game
    Wiesse and Cat Harrison like this.

HEADLINE: Balkan United 24hours from winning double ......

- After 25days of blood sweat and tears, Balkan United are just a couple of hours from winning their first League and CUP title and therefore take a double this season! After a great and spectacular game against "LDA" in the league today (5-0), the team is fit for fight to take on the Swedish team "Snabel A FC" in the CUP and the English "Kiel FC" in the League. The first 11-man squad are motivated, well prepared and the formation/tactics are set. Let the show begin!

PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Champions League Semi-Final, 2nd Leg

Capelli Tigers 2-0 Thai Team

Capelli Tigers Win 6-1 on aggregate

Wiesse and Cat Harrison like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

League - Round 23
    MB (44.6) 4-1 Chester FC (48.9)
    3N-1-4-2/3N-1-3W-3 vs 4-4-2
    First match: 4-0 for Chester FC
    Chester FC is 2nd in league.

Champions League - 1/2 - Second leg
    Chester FC (49.2) 2-2 Dumrong Rsc FC (48.8)
    4-4-2/4-1-4-1 vs 4-1DMC-2MC-3/4-1-3N-2
    First leg: 0-0
    Chester FC lost after goals at away.

League - Round 24 - Preview
    Chester FC (49.2) vs 'Something from China 2' (49.3)
    4-4-2/4-3N-1-2 vs 4-4-2
    First match: 2-1 for Chester FC

Today two times Troll Mourinho. I have full morale and condition. In league today bonus for win 400K (800K is max). Opponent had bonus 800K? We lost 4-1? In CL bonus is max, but possesion 57-43, shots 12-7, on target 7-2 and score 2-2? After first half was 2-0 for Chester FC, but in second half opponent scored two goals after corners. WTF?

Season 43-troll.jpg

Apprentice
    Hahahah still believe that the tactics means something?
    Season 43-rezultat6-nelegalna-formacija.jpg

My main team, Cage FC pretty much thrashed their league 5. But only managed the semis of the CL and were out of the cup early. Not much else for them to do only wait to see who gets dumped for next season. 3 already gone. One player hit round 15on the market, started to wonder if I should have held on to him My n00b team Maiden Utd are just 1 pt ahead in their league 1! with half the squad injured and no money left :/

Anyway, all the action is with my level 4 squad, Thecageyones.

Playing the #2 team tomorrow an hour after the Cup final! And it's still all to play for. they messed up today against #3rd [who I beat 3-0 the previous day], but even if I beat them tomorrow they have a slim chance if I lost the remaining 2 games.

Cup final,as mentioned, tomorrow:

And into the final of the CL also. Against NUFC, though they have yet to confirm the final match up there.

There is no definite of them winning all 3 competitions, but I am pretty confident I'll take 2, we shall see
    Last edited by Keith Gaule; 08-21-2013 at 10:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sre10 View Post
    Hahahah still believe that the tactics means something?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rezultat6 nelegalna formacija.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	44.4 KB 
ID:	11190
    Yeah, I played a match in the CL in the group stages a few seasons a go in match 6 when I had already qualified, I decided to play illegal formation in the game for entertainment to see what happens... Got completely dominated by having 20% possession and the commentry only mentioned one attack from our team and we scored from it to win 1-0.

There was a guy in L6 on my server that played an illegal formation and he won 8-0.

Just proves that the NGE is rubbish.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

After a much deserved vacations, Securas GT's Coach makes an analysis of season.

"Our main team came short on the CL. We aimed for reaching the knockout stage, but we got eliminated at the group phase, though we fought till the end. Also on the league, we're coming short on our expectations. Even though we still have a shot at the title, we find ourselves depending on others, again. At the beginning of the season we thought we had a good chance of wining the tittle but some teams did surprise us pretty good. But not is lost, as we reached the Cup's final for the first time, and tomorrow we'll be battling for the tittle as if our lives depend on it."

About the 35T team, the speech is quite different.

"The season of Securas GT35 is way above our expectations. We're on the top of the league, even though nothing is still decided, but that alone is a major victory, considering our initial squad."
    Securas GT35 will have a decisive match against FCB35, currently at 2nd place, after tomorrow.
    "We are also in the CUp's final. It's an excellent result, but not that unexpected. We took a look at our opposition after the playoffs and it was predictable that the final would be between these 2 teams. It will be an hard task, as the oposite squad is stronger, but we got some reinforcements and will take the challenge head on."
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Well I was playing a bot in league so no surprises there, won 6-0, here's the standings:Season 43-tabel.jpg

In CL, my opponent played a different, very offensive, but still illegal formation, so I squeaked by 1-0, s'allright, I am chuffed to get to play STL city once this season:Season 43-cl_sfina.jpg
    reddeviljohn, FCB and Chester FC like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We won the second race in the semi-finals with a score of 5-1, we conceded a goal. We wanted to win the Champions League without conceding a goal, now it is no longer possible
    TRIPLETE FC
    Italian Team, Season 18, Level 18

5 Time Treble Winners
    (Season 3,12,14,15,17)

16 League Titles
    Season 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
    11 Champions League Titles
    Season 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12,14,15,17
    8 Cup Titles
    Season 1,3,9,11,12,14,15,17

my team showcase, here: TRIPLETE FC (Italian Team)