Page 93 of 339 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193 ... LastLast
Like Tree3060Likes

Thread: Season 43

BREAKING NEWS - NEW LOGO FOR THE SHARK CUP

It's not perfect but you get what I was trying to do...

dv8r, Ljepoje and ppturano like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Hardy becomes 3rd player to play 3 roles

Now to just get him to 7*
    Ljepoje likes this.

BALKAN UNITED: Match Report

Balkan United took their first league win as they beat the Italian team "FC BOCCE" this afternoon with 7-0! The win puts Balkan Utd on a 1th place.

Due contract issues with the T11 Football association, the 31yr old Portuguese "Jaime Carvalho" and the 27yr old Russian "Alexey Gusalovr" weren't able to participate and where left outside the first 11 man squad. The Balkan Utd are given 7 days to sell 2 of their players in order to sort the issue. Manager -Ljepoje Jr- stated that these reinforcements will help the Club on it's way and attempt to sieze the League and Cup Trophy.

Balkan Utd will play the Italian team "Hirudora" away. Kickoff is set at 19.07 CET. Later on that evening Balkan Utd will play the Austrian team "A.C. Rowdy" in the CUP qualifiers. Kickoff is set at 23.58 CET.
    reddeviljohn and Cat Harrison like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    BALKAN UNITED: Match Report

Balkan United took their first league win as they beat the Italian team "FC BOCCE" this afternoon with 7-0! The win puts Balkan Utd on a 1th place.

Due contract issues with the T11 Football association, the 31yr old Portuguese "Jaime Carvalho" and the 27yr old Russian "Alexey Gusalovr" weren't able to participate and where left outside the first 11 man squad. The Balkan Utd are given 7 days to sell 2 of their players in order to sort the issue. Manager -Ljepoje Jr- stated that these reinforcements will help the Club on it's way and attempt to sieze the League and Cup Trophy.

Balkan Utd will play the Italian team "Hirudora" away. Kickoff is set at 19.07 CET. Later on that evening Balkan Utd will play the Austrian team "A.C. Rowdy" in the CUP qualifiers. Kickoff is set at 23.58 CET.
    This is what I miss from the earlier levels of the game... kicking ass against **** and abandoned teams. Imagine what I would do if I had a team like July Fourth are now back in the lower levels... They would of been a lot of goals and no doubt some 26-0-0's

FCB
    Champions League Match Home - Leg 1

FCB
    6 - 0 GALATASARAY FC

FCB - 36.0, 4-4-2 classic 45' then 3n-5-2v | GALATASARY FC -
    23.3 , 3W-1-4-2

Good win to start the Champions league even it is abandon team. We did not get early break through but Pavan did some magic at 2oth minute and gave us 1-0 lead. Master went one-on-one with keeper scored his first goal in CL and increased the lead to 2-0. Master scored his 2nd goal at 40th minute when he was again one-on-one with keeper.

We went to half time with 3-0 and in the second half, Kuppens scored one more goal from long range and Carrillo also scored long range goal. End of match Kuppens scored one more spectacular long range goal and we finishes with 6-0.

Goals: Pavan (20'), Master (28',40'), Kuppens (55', 84'), Carrillo (72').
    MOTM: Master

Team Talk: Easy win and w
    e are looking towards to beat the last seasons records but 2 days injury for my MC is not good.
    Last edited by FCB; 07-30-2013 at 07:43 PM.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GROUP C - PREVIEW

Sz FC, Sadadjang FC
    July Fourth, FC Nekopnem si

Sz FC 121.4,Sadadjang FC 121.1,July Fourth 128.9,FC Nekopnem si 110.8

This has to be the most interesting group stage draw for us in the Champions League we have ever had, by looking at the team qualities, July Fourth should win the group, Sz FC and Sadadjang will be fighting to get through while FC Nekopnem si are expected to have a hard time, but hang on a minute... Wasn't this the same FC Nekopnem si that had the 2nd worst quality in our league last season and come THIRD... They have already shown that quality isn't everything but then again July Fourth had no problems against them in the league last season as they also didn't have much problem with Sadadjang FC either. Sz FC are currently unknown quantities to us as we have never played them before but this season we play them 4 times since they are in our league as well. No wonder I'm looking forward to all those games this fortnight or so.

To Qualify: July Fourth 1/25, Sadadjang 10/11, Sz FC 10/11, FC Nekopnem si 14/1
    To Win The Group: July Fourth 1/6, Sadadjang 9/1, Sz FC 9/1 FC Nekopnem si 100/1.

Tonight we play at home against Sadadjang in around 25 minutes time.

Match Odds: July Fourth 1/5, Draw 5/1, Sadadjang FC 12/1.
    Ljepoje and reddeviljohn like this.

And here is some news from Balkan Boyz before I head out (finally!)

As you can see, we tried one of the egyptian-hebrew formations today - but it didn't go that well. We played "ok" in the 1th half, creating a couple of chances before "Elke FC" overtook the commando in the 2nd half. My players seemd way to tired and exhausted to give a rat's ass about the result, and continued to lay around the grass and chilled. Semirinho Jr made a nice drawing - picturing himself on the top of the mountain and singing "Figaro! Figaro! Figaro!" (Largo al factotum).

We will play "SV Grunbichl" tomorrow, wonder which formation I could use, any advices?

Cat Harrison and reddeviljohn like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    This is what I miss from the earlier levels of the game... kicking ass against **** and abandoned teams. Imagine what I would do if I had a team like July Fourth are now back in the lower levels... They would of been a lot of goals and no doubt some 26-0-0's
    Haha, actually it feels quite "good" to be back at lvl 1 - like experiencing life all over again

I believe I could do quite well on this server, ain't that much "madness" as at the B.B-server. Let's see about that 26-0-0, but why not?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post

We will play "SV Grunbichl" tomorrow, wonder which formation I could use, any advices? [/FONT][/SIZE]
    try 5(CM RM LM)3(AM RM LM) 2 ST and hard attacking. i bet you ' ll win the match
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Great game in CL.

Tnx to Ljepoje and Dejan for support
    Very good game against turk player. Very important also cause he is direct opponent for first place in group

No mention, thank you, too

It was a quite good and tight game, believe he changed his formation 3 or 4 times. Quite desperate the last 30th minutes, don't think he was expecting the opposition.

Looking at the competition and the draw itself - it could be tight and a fight until the end. Let's see which 2 teams will make it all the way to the Finals
    PROUD MANAGER OF...