Page 3 of 339 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree3060Likes

Thread: Season 43

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    No Champions League for AEPRE FC next season - **** YOU KAMPUNG F.C
    The Season 5 even proves themselves as The Worst Season ever, as they managed to miss the Champions League spot as Kampung F.C and Palace FC both win their games. Is there really a sign of quitting for the manager? Because he is alone, he hasn't quality for the CL for the first time in team's history, thanks to a very rubbish league management and the cursed trophy design which knock them out of the way...

Season 6 - Level 6 Objectives
    Power training a player to 9*
    Win the Royal Rumble Cup
    Win the League

It is very disappointing to see our team not making the CL, is there anyone else ever not qualify for the CL? Am I alone this season?
    Don't waste all those tokens until you get back in the CL. It will seem like a waste, also power training a player to 9* will cost about 600T or so.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Don't waste all those tokens until you get back in the CL. It will seem like a waste, also power training a player to 9* will cost about 600T or so.
    But power training is a long-term resource and can last for 3 seasons...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    It's very tempting as I'm quite impatient, but I feel I've "wasted" quite a lot in the past two months.

I've maxed out all my buildings to date simply by rushing through the construction and swapping tokens for cash, which I now view as stupid.

I also spent just shy of 800T on scout players last season, even though I didn't need to as I wanted to get an extra star on my quality. I'd decided at the end of season 4 to stick with the players I had and to let my Tokens grow through farming, but folded and brought in new scouts within 3 days of the season starting. I'm now vowing again to not buy any new players as I don't need them - and I am determined to stick to it this time.

I think I've wasted nearly 3000 Tokens to date in upgrades, extra cash, and buying scouts I didn't need. Granted its all Tokens I've got from farming, but now I'm in super saver mode. My buildings are done as much as I can go at the moment, and the ground is already way too big for me, and the team I have got should be too good to not go up for the next few seasons so I'm trying to be sensible now.
    How have you managed to farm so many tokens in such little time, I've been farming an average of 300 per season recently and thats from watching all the videos off EACH sponsor, I haven't got the time to be patient to do surveys because I never qualify and it takes ages to do them all.

But power training is a long-term resource and can last for 3 seasons...
    Short term if your unable to sustain it. If the 1031T is only a one off investment then you need to spread the costs over a longer period of time, like buying only optimum scouts each season and adding 5* other areas of the time, Power Training can only really be done in limited amounts or none at all.

Actually I'm not alone because Ljepoje is returning, and he will not have any CL as well...
    July Fourth likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Petersen will still be playing this season.

Also.... We will keep most of our team... But we will get some new scouts into the team. I think that was why we failed this season... Not enough scouts...

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Actually I'm not alone because Ljepoje is returning, and he will not have any CL as well...
    My 35T league team ASBUB FC are not in the Champions League next season.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    How have you managed to farm so many tokens in such little time, I've been farming an average of 300 per season recently and thats from watching all the videos off EACH sponsor, I haven't got the time to be patient to do surveys because I never qualify and it takes ages to do them all.
    I've an old laptop which is basically going to die on me very soon. I've found using that for the "Download this app" rubbish is a good way to get a lot of Tokens very quickly. I wouldn't normally download stuff like that due to the add ons and sneaky crap that comes with it, but as the laptop is screwed it doesn't really matter anymore if it gets some adwear or whatever on it. I've also downloaded a lot of apps onto my old Iphone (then deleted the app once Tokens have been credited) too to take advantage of that.

I've found 3 or 4 surveys that will often pay out, although the majority of them I find are a waste of time. Then there are the watch these vid kinds that give you Tokens. On a good day I can get around 100 Tokens (and as Im sat at a computer all day for work I can sneak a tab open every now and then to complete an offer).

It's getting harder now to get Tokens as you only get paid out the once, so I can only get Tokens on new offers (or when the vids refresh). I've also had to set up a dummy email address too, as the amount of spam coming off the offers are pathetic. I use fake phone numbers, and a fake name / empty address for all the sign up stuff too.

I've basically become very good at exploiting the offers by working out exactly what I need to do to qualify for the Tokens. I do everything they ask of me, but they get nothing else from me. I have wasted HOURS (most of it while working) doing offers, but its worth it instead of spending. I've also wasted hours completing stuff / watching vids etc.. where I've not been paid out, but that's just a price to pay I suppose. Not all the offers pay out.
    Last edited by kynan; 07-28-2013 at 02:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Petersen will still be playing this season.

Also.... We will keep most of our team... But we will get some new scouts into the team. I think that was why we failed this season... Not enough scouts...
    Scouts = Experience already have, I've noticed that 8* 18-21 year olds tend to fail do to inexperience, Miku,Pietropaolo and Watson were all disappointing when they were 18 year old. Miku is a much better player now due to experience and Pietropaolo scored a lot more goals in his second season compared to his first, hopefully Watson has a better season this season.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    I've an old laptop which is basically going to die on me very soon. I've found using that for the "Download this app" rubbish is a good way to get a lot of Tokens very quickly. I wouldn't normally download stuff like that due to the add ons and sneaky crap that comes with it, but as the laptop is screwed it doesn't really matter anymore if it gets some adwear or whatever on it. I've also downloaded a lot of apps onto my old Iphone (then deleted the app once Tokens have been credited) too to take advantage of that.

I've found 3 or 4 surveys that will often pay out, although the majority of them I find are a waste of time. Then there are the watch these vid kinds that give you Tokens. On a good day I can get around 100 Tokens (and as Im sat at a computer all day for work I can sneak a tab open every now and then to complete an offer).

It's getting harder now to get Tokens as you only get paid out the once, so I can only get Tokens on new offers (or when the vids refresh). I've also had to set up a dummy email address too, as the amount of spam coming off the offers are pathetic. I use fake phone numbers, and a fake name / empty address for all the sign up stuff too.

I've basically become very good at exploiting the offers by working out exactly what I need to do to qualify for the Tokens. I do everything they ask of me, but they get nothing else from me. I have wasted HOURS (most of it while working) doing offers, but its worth it instead of spending.
    The only thing I can think of is those peanut lab surveys where one every so often pays something like 56T and there are nearly impossible to qualify, I can sometimes qualify for the grocery surveys that pay like 7T or 14T but its too time consuming if you ask me. But even if I choose not to buy tokens I'd still maintain a 6*/7* hybrid team like I used to do.

Page 3 of 339 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast