Page 20 of 339 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast
Like Tree3060Likes

Thread: Season 43

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Why he doesn't have any free senior player added to his team?

It's beacuse he has a bunch of players with expired contracts that aren't shown in the team showcase. He is doing this every season - in hope to avoid facing opposition like myself in the CUP.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    It's beacuse he has a bunch of players with expired contracts that aren't shown in the team showcase. He is doing this every season - in hope to avoid facing opposition like myself in the CUP.
    No worry because you don't have any CL fixtures just like me...

I have a token buyer as my friend, his team is Torres FC. He has Liverpool kits and badge, and lots of real players like Steven Gerrard, Edinson Cavani, Luis Suarez, etc. in his team, now he is just abandoned because his team now filled with free senior players. It's a shame to have him leave the game. Last season I friendlied him and I won 3-1...

Here is Torres FC as it is currently stands...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 43-torres1.jpg  

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Apprentice
    Level 23
    Hard to say I finally have CL football this season as i got into the top 4 on goal difference...will have to see how strong my league is before I can how well I will do.
    Have 65 tokens this season so might be tempted to get a scout player see how the season pans out
    Got money to burn just wish i had the same amount of tokens ha ha
    reddeviljohn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Brown View Post
    Level 23
    Hard to say I finally have CL football this season as i got into the top 4 on goal difference...will have to see how strong my league is before I can how well I will do.
    Have 65 tokens this season so might be tempted to get a scout player see how the season pans out
    Got money to burn just wish i had the same amount of tokens ha ha
    For me, your situation got reversed, as I didn't made the CL this season thanks to Kampung F.C. Round applause for your bull****ness...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Level 7 this season
    Not sure if I want to do well in the league or tank a second season, but definitely want to do well in Cup.
    Around 15 tokens, I'm on 35T budget per season.
    Started the season with -1M, but now paid off the debts. I won't be able to buy many players unless I sell first and the player gets involved in a bidding war.

Apprentice
    For me, your situation got reversed, as I didn't made the CL this season thanks to Kampung F.C. Round applause for your bull****ness...
    Are you angry ?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Brown View Post
    Are you angry ?
    I always have my friends in my league, but last season, because I have Kampung F.C as my friend, I only have him in my league, plus a random SCOUT BUYER!!!

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Apprentice
    I always have my friends in my league, but last season, because I have Kampung F.C as my friend, I only have him in my league, plus a random SCOUT BUYER!!!

what level are you ? If I'm lucky I buy one scout per season...depens how many videos are around

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Sounds like a "good" idea. But then again - who knows, you might beat that guy despite being 4 lvl's below?! I will at least try to make it to the semi-finals this season, but first I will need to eliminate a couple of lvl 8 teams

At least you got some nice youngsters this season (morning) - better then nothing.
    I think I must be close or if not close I'm maybe in our servers shark cup, there is another guy thats L27 in there. I believe L29 could well be the highest in our server but there isn't going to be that many teams that have placed in the top 7 every season for over 2 years. If I find this L27 guy has a mixed league of levels and all these teams are in our cup then that will confirm July Fourth as a new entry to the servers shark tank.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    my highest friend is L27 i wonder what is the highest level
    July Fourth likes this.