Page 21 of 339 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast
Like Tree3060Likes

Thread: Season 43

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Brown View Post
    my highest friend is L27 i wonder what is the highest level
    Highest level will vary from server to server... Highest level in the game now in theory is L43 and that would be someone starting from the beginning and winning promotion every season until today.
    Black Hawks and Pini Shavili like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    i am lvl 7 but my cup opponent is lvl 9

@@

He got all old near retired players but they all are 5* from my lvl 7 perpestive

I HATE THIS CUP FORMAT !!!

Apprentice
    L43 i wonder what rating the players would have to be then lol

ROYAL RUMBLE CUP ANALYSIS

There are...

3 Level 27 teams
    3 Level 26 teams
    8 Level 25 teams

and the majority of teams seem to be L23 but there some 22 teams with the odd few L21 teams...

It appears the highest League Level this season on our server is L23 as the game makes the highest levels wait while others catch up so the best teams more or less play on a level playing field of a L23 league despite being higher manager level.

There maybe a possibility that L22 league level could the highest as they does appear to be around 112 clubs L22+ meaning the lowest manager level of the 112th ranked team on the server would determine the highest League Level on our server thus determining the highest quality players available.

It looks likely that July Fourth have possibly joined our servers Shark Cup and if I can establish that this is true on day 3 of the season then we are honoured this season to be participating in the Shark Cup even though we stand no chance of getting through the first round. The highest Quality team had 138.1 while we are currently at 126.2
    Last edited by July Fourth; 07-28-2013 at 10:26 AM.
    Ljepoje and ppturano like this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    ROYAL RUMBLE CUP ANALYSIS

There are...

3 Level 27 teams
    3 Level 26 teams
    8 Level 25 teams

and the majority of teams seem to be L23 but there some 22 teams with the odd few L21 teams...

It appears the highest League Level this season on our server is L23 as the game makes the highest levels wait while others catch up so the best teams more or less play on a level playing field of a L23 league despite being higher manager level.

There maybe a possibility that L22 league level could the highest as they does appear to be around 112 clubs L22+ meaning the lowest manager level of the 112th ranked team on the server would determine the highest League Level on our server thus determining the highest quality players available.

It looks likely that July Fourth have possibly joined our servers Shark Cup and if I can establish that this is true on day 3 of the season then we are honoured this season to be participating in the Shark Cup even though we stand no chance of getting through the first round. The highest Quality team had 138.1 while we are currently at 126.2
    ur cup covers L21 to L27??

This is my Cup Game for Today

A.C Milan 68.4 Vs GT Tratores 67.0

but look at His ST's 80.0 + 74.0

His playing 4-3-1-2

Im gonna play 4-3N-2W-1

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawks View Post
    ur cup covers L21 to L27??
    Yes it does... but it appears that the teams higher than L23 are playing on a "as they were league L22 or L23 basis" by the looks of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Brown View Post
    L43 i wonder what rating the players would have to be then lol
    League L43 would be... 230-234 Quality, but I don't think anyone would be playing in a League L43 even if their manager level was 43.

There is no league lvl 43. The highest was 31(last season). I think the highest player quality is 185Q. But I am not sure for this information.

Let start with this season
    This is my 29th season. I am manager lvl 28. Ambitions are as always top 4 in league, and in Cup and CL to do my best
    I have less tokens than this morning. Money is almost at max. I bought six players, expecting one MR and ML to buy and that would be it.
    This season I will start with this tactic but that can change

The fantastic performance of RXL leads to strong opponents in the actual competitions, already bought 2 scouts but there are no 5* players in the transfers atm :/ Damn I hate my server
    My name is Obvious, Captain Obvious!

My Team: RXL