Page 45 of 339 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast
Like Tree3060Likes

Thread: Season 43

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    What is nationality of Jonny Lamb?
    English I believe, dv8r can correct me if I'm wrong, The only other defender I can recommend is London City's legendry defender Andreas Costa.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I had 1320 available, and I've got 451 left already, but I've been power training about 10 players...
    Wow, 1320T
    How did you get it? Buy or earn?

This season I spent 35T just for 1 player
    Now my token 0

************************************************** *****************************************
    ======ARSENAL F.C.======
    Victoria Concordia Crescit

Petersen Kicks Ass...

Quote Originally Posted by apurnomo View Post
    Wow, 1320T
    How did you get it? Buy or earn?

This season I spent 35T just for 1 player
    Now my token 0
    Bought 1031 the rest is farmed.

Zwietracht FFM faced a level 5 Team first round in the Cup, and they lost and left thanks to away Goal rule. It's okay for us the Manager Thorsten G. said: "we faced teams which are 3-5 levels higher in this cup and it was an easy to beat us if those manager's go to the market and rearrange they're Teams with some equal to they league players. That we lost the first Leg with an 1:0 while we had around 120 chances to made a goal was a sign for me." It's bitter to leave the cup this early after win it in last season, but the cup has it own rules...
    'Sometimes in football you have to score goals.' - Thierry Henry
    'Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.' - Pele

League first in Season 1, 2, 3 // CL Champion Season 2 // Cup Champion Season 2
    Current Season: League Standings 1 // CL in progress // Cup out in 1/4 Finals

10 minutes before the cupìs second leg. After that, we'll start our ultra-power train session looking to exhaust our players. Once reached that level, we'll settle down >9000 friendlies to farm packs.

Ljepoje likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by flatthg View Post
    Zwietracht FFM faced a level 5 Team first round in the Cup, and they lost and left thanks to away Goal rule. It's okay for us the Manager Thorsten G. said: "we faced teams which are 3-5 levels higher in this cup and it was an easy to beat us if those manager's go to the market and rearrange they're Teams with some equal to they league players. That we lost the first Leg with an 1:0 while we had around 120 chances to made a goal was a sign for me." It's bitter to leave the cup this early after win it in last season, but the cup has it own rules...
    Zwietracht FFM is still unbeaten, since they had Thorsten G. as Manager, at home. The Match ended 2:1 with a lucky Goal for Karadag. The alternate Teams, FC Nord and AC Wutz are still on the Cup and AC Wutz managed to play a Season 3 Standing in last Season, so they made it to Champions League.
    'Sometimes in football you have to score goals.' - Thierry Henry
    'Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.' - Pele

League first in Season 1, 2, 3 // CL Champion Season 2 // Cup Champion Season 2
    Current Season: League Standings 1 // CL in progress // Cup out in 1/4 Finals

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    What is nationality of Jonny Lamb?
    English

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Apprentice
    What Level are you playing at now? 7
    What are your ambitions? top 4
    How many Tokens you got? 146 (after signings)
    How much Money you got? £48M
    Who are you buying/selling? signed right winger (52) although will look for better, as he only cost me 2 tokens, went for him because of his value leading me to think he is a fast trainer. but i feel i could get someone better. sold tongchai(38) who was first team last season and ceccarelli(35) got about 2.7m for the pair
    CoolioFC - Lvl 13, season 13.
    Squad ave: 75.5
    League Championships: 5 (1,3,6,7,8)
    Champions League:
    Cup: 1

Cup running just fine 6-2 on aggregate but it's too hard to get players atm... Only 80 left now... (from 330)
    My name is Obvious, Captain Obvious!

My Team: RXL