Page 78 of 339 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast
Like Tree3060Likes

Thread: Season 43

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    BALKAN UNITED: Transfer News

Balkan United have confirmed the signing of the 30yr old Frenchmen "Alain de Magalhaes", the 29yr old Dutchmen Jasper Hofland, the 28yr old Swiss "Carmine Gloor" and the 27yr old Belgian "Christof Capidis" for a total sum of 646K and 9T.

The Balkan United coach -Ljepoje Jr.- was quite satisfied with the signings and sent a clear message through the media to his follow rivals in the League and the CUP "Let me be clear! We have come here to take all and give nothing back. All of you newbies here that think, for the slightest thought that you might beat or overpower us - are fooling yourselves! And those who intend to do so and are doing so, will be punished. We have come here to stay, so prepare yourselfs. An new era has begin and it starts from today!". According to the local media, the reporters were all left shocked and characterized manager -Ljepoje Jr- as the devil himself with a iron fist!

There is very huge difference between Boyz server and United server...

Are you going to farm/buy tokens for United?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Tihamer has been sold for 34.8m and and Nahum has also gone for 34.8m which is not bad for a 27 yo currently looking at a striker as back up to replace Tataj but if it goes into a war I will pull out.
    I got a bit carried away and went 35 rounds as he was close to scout but he was not gonna give up plus noticed a lag so we pulled out. so 35 tokens wasted, will have to see what peanut labs has got for me!
    Black Hawks likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

I got a bit carried away and went 35 rounds as he was close to scout but he was not gonna give up plus noticed a lag so we pulled out. so 35 tokens wasted, will have to see what peanut labs has got for me!
    Damn.... That sucks when it happens... I normally pull out at around R20 these days unless its a player I really want and its got SA or Multi-role and fast trainer... If I'm not buying young ones then its scouts and any back-ups bought are older mid 5* with No SA so it doesn't go many KO Rounds.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    there is no peanut labs in my area lol

triffena and Bengal bahoi has 1 point with my team last season. not difficults league but beacause i can't follow the team in 1week middle season so...
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    triffena and Bengal bahoi has 1 point with my team last season. not difficults league but beacause i can't follow the team in 1week middle season so...
    The Thai team is called "Phuyingthiharn FC" (ผู้หญิงที่หาร FC)
    tongly45 likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    The Thai team is called "Phuyingthiharn FC" (ผู้หญิงที่หาร FC)
    thanks alot. i probale use this in my report
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    Your not very good at bookmaking... Your prices are terrible!

I make you 1/25 to win this league... The other teams odds would be about correct if it was a market for "Without Palaiseau"
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    LEAGUE ROUND 1 - A NERVY START

FC PILOSZ PULTOS 1-2 July Fourth

FC PILOSZ PULTOS 119.7 dandelion - July Fourth 128.6 3-5-2 V then 70 minutes 3-6-1 V

July Fourth started this game off in excellent style by scoring twice in the opening 4 minutes, first from a Beckett free-kick followed by a Beckett long range shot that Westberg failed to clear... However it wasn't short of Troll Mourinho afterwards, In the 19th minute a professional foul on Pietropaolo saw Antic see RED and that effectively pushes PILOSZ PULTOS into a illegal formation, this didn't stop them from playing better. July Fourth had countless chances from Watson and Papaleo getting behind the defence and not finishing and soon PILOSZ PULTOS found a way back into the game when Tabares hit the target after Knight messed it up, It was a cagey end to the game as we continued to miss chances in the second half, Petersen had a shot on goal but it was saved by Westberg and late on there was one or 2 chances with Lanzaat and Neumann but Hogan was able to cut it out and July Fourth held on for the win.

Goals: Beckett (3,4) Tabares (33) MOTM: Beckett - 1pt

Team Talk: We are not ready yet so it seems and this was not our best performance but its 3 points on the board in what could a long battle in the race for the league title. Plenty of PT still to do and there is more from us to come.

Manager Points - Beckett 3, Watson 2, Papaleo 1
    Standings - Beckett 4,Malik 3,Ramirez 3,Watson 3,Knight 2,Pietropaolo 2,Calavicci 1,Papaleo 1.

Tomorrow we face our fierce rivals Batigo United.
    Batigo United.. ah. Are they still a full scout buyer or have they slowed down?

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Batigo United.. ah. Are they still a full scout buyer or have they slowed down?
    Still buy scouts every season...