Page 85 of 339 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast
Like Tree3060Likes

Thread: Season 43

Normally often does not apply in the game

I had 74% possession, played with the same tactics he had (442 classic), had superior quality team, he had more than half of his players out of place, and still only got a 1-0 win

We shouldn't take it easy just because we're playing an abandoned team. Last season i almost won the championship because the leader drew one game to an illegal formation team. Also i saw one player which was doing a good season loose a match to an illegal formation by 2-0. So Having a ton of possession doesn't guarantee you a win. You may rotate your squad, but always take your best players as subs, and prepare a counter formation in order to prevent a surprise (as stated before, i could not do this, so i struggled).
    Last edited by Flinger; 07-30-2013 at 03:11 PM.

Why are there so bad players in my auction list? This keeps going for a second season now. If you wont give me a straight answer on my thread, I'll keep posting everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Anh Đành Hanh View Post
    Why are there so bad players in my auction list? This keeps going for a second season now. If you wont give me a straight answer on my thread, I'll keep posting everywhere.
    You are on the highest level of your server. You need to tank for 2-3 seasons so that people at the higher level can send the quality players down to you...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

I have a question. I didnt see anywhere else to post. Perhaps people can help me over here!

Is it possible to not play friendly's with friends? It's quier annoying that you plan your trainingschedule for a match and then someone plans a friendly and it ruins the schedule?

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Zink View Post
    I have a question. I didnt see anywhere else to post. Perhaps people can help me over here!

Is it possible to not play friendly's with friends? It's quier annoying that you plan your trainingschedule for a match and then someone plans a friendly and it ruins the schedule?

Thanks in advance!
    Yes, don't friend them.
    Black Hawks likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Yes, don't friend them.
    I connected with my FB-account. So how can I unfriend them besides get unfriend them on FB?

I connected with my FB-account. So how can I unfriend them besides get unfriend them on FB?
    If you are friends with them on facebook, tell them not to play friendlies with you.... If they don't listen, they are not your friend
    Black Hawks likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by Flinger View Post
    Normally often does not apply in the game

I had 74% possession, played with the same tactics he had (442 classic), had superior quality team, he had more than half of his players out of place, and still only got a 1-0 win

We shouldn't take it easy just because we're playing an abandoned team. Last season i almost won the championship because the leader drew one game to an illegal formation team. Also i saw one player which was doing a good season loose a match to an illegal formation by 2-0. So Having a ton of possession doesn't guarantee you a win. You may rotate your squad, but always take your best players as subs, and prepare a counter formation in order to prevent a surprise (as stated before, i could not do this, so i struggled).
    It's not normal it's a normally regulation, they get a penalty by not setting up a Team. You could look at the Squad and figure out which not illegal formation could be used if there is any. If not the 80% rule will give it's benefit.
    'Sometimes in football you have to score goals.' - Thierry Henry
    'Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.' - Pele

League first in Season 1, 2, 3 // CL Champion Season 2 // Cup Champion Season 2
    Current Season: League Standings 1 // CL in progress // Cup out in 1/4 Finals

You need to friendly him (be sure to agree with him). Delete him from FB, then add him in-game via that friendly fixture...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

So... Since I've determined that the highest league level on my server is L23...

This means If I put an 8* player on the transfer market, nobody will be able to bid on the player.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*