Page 117 of 339 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 3390
Like Tree3060Likes

Thread: Season 43

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Nearly 300. Still trained at 10/20/30 (1 skill point per 4 greens) until hits 9*.
    Was he mid 8* at the end of last season?

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

BALKAN UNITED - MATCH REPORT

LEAGUE

- I missed out the league game due the "Audi Cup" and the game between Man.City - AC Milan, but the team seemed to do well despite me not being present. The comfortable away win puts us on top of the table. C Capidis was once againe declared as MoM and he seem to be one of the best, if not the best ST in the League and Cup tournament this season. Balkan Utd will play "Cicogna FC" tomorrow at home. Kickoff is set at 20.53CET.

CUP

- We had difficulties playing against this "Robot-bot" team, but managed to get a goal in 2nd half through a FK. We tried to push all forward in the last quarter and created a couple of dangerous goal scoring opportunities, but the ball just kept hit of target. Anyway, hopefully we will have more luck in the return on Friday.

reddeviljohn and Shadow like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Breaking News: We Signed The Youth For 21T

We wanted either a MC or a ST... But saying that mind if our youth as also an AMC then this still would of been possible.

I changed his name to Ryogo Kusama, If you don't know who Ryogo Kusama is, He is a Japanese Wanzer Pilot in the Playstation 1 game Front Mission 3. One of my 2 all time favourite video games. (My other all time favourite game is no other than Final Fantasy VII.)

He has already been trained AMC

And... He is learning ST

Any suggestions for the SA. Don't need Corner,Penalty or Free-Kick so it will be either Dribbler,Shadow Striker,Playmaker or 1v1 scorer. Kusama will be expected to replace the soon outgoing players of Michu and Stuart.
    Ljepoje and ppturano like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

It's not a stupid purchase by any means... AML/AMR/ST only exist when trained + SA. I'd give 13T for this on a normal account.

I agree. I was actually going to bid on him, but my budget doesn't allow me. Was a great DC-DL-DML as well, but I missed to follow the auction.

There are quite good players on this server, shame I don't have the financials.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

We wanted either a MC or a ST... But saying that mind if our youth as also an AMC then this still would of been possible.

I changed his name to Ryogo Kusama, If you don't know who Ryogo Kusama is, He is a Japanese Wanzer Pilot in the Playstation 1 game Front Mission 3. One of my 2 all time favourite video games. (My other all time favourite game is no other than Final Fantasy VII.)

And... He is learning ST

Any suggestions for the SA. Don't need Corner,Penalty or Free-Kick so it will be either Dribbler,Shadow Striker,Playmaker or 1v1 scorer. Kusama will be expected to replace the soon outgoing players of Michu and Stuart.
    Wow, you are hitting it hard this season. Another youth-project?!

I would suggest 1vs1 scorer
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

And... He is learning ST

I'm surprised you went for AMC... Don't you have Miku at 9 who occupies that role?

As for SA... Go for 1 vs 1... Since you already have Miku as SS

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

Season 7 - CUP - Qualifying 1st Leg.

Well, a draw in the 1st leg of qualifying CUP not bad at all (match was away).

We were winning at halftime by 1-2, using a 4-1-4-1 against 4-3W-1-2 from the opponent.

After we take the 2nd goal, we wait a few more minutes and we change to 4-1-5V in the search of the third goal and pursuing the victory in the match, but we can't do it.

There's a good hope for the 2nd leg match and and the victory will not flee.

Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I'm surprised you went for AMC... Don't you have Miku at 9 who occupies that role?

As for SA... Go for 1 vs 1... Since you already have Miku as SS
    Well... If I wanted to get the player as a striker as well I had to train AMC first, having said this Kusama is only 18 and Miku is 23 so when Miku does get older and declines, the likes of Kusama and Petersen can play the role. The only positions I don't have spare cover for is ML/AML which I only have Watson and if Watson is suspended or forced out by injury then I move Miku OOP to left midfield and Kusama can cover at AMC. Kusama can play many games as MC still lol. After 8*135 Beckett my next best is 6*126 Diamond.

By your logic it would also of made sense to train ML/AML.

Well... If I wanted to get the player as a striker as well I had to train AMC first, having said this Kusama is only 18 and Miku is 23 so when Miku does get older and declines, the likes of Kusama and Petersen can play the role. The only positions I don't have spare cover for is ML/AML which I only have Watson and if Watson is suspended or forced out by injury then I move Miku OOP to left midfield and Kusama can cover at AMC. Kusama can play many games as MC still lol. After 8*135 Beckett my next best is 6*126 Diamond.
    You trained him crazy fast.... How many hours did that take you?

It takes me at least 12 hours to get it done... I guess that's because it's on a 5* player.

Maybe I'm doing PT wrong lol...

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Was he mid 8* at the end of last season?
    Miku needed 65 skill points to get back to 9*, I already decided Miku would get back to 9* last season.