Page 125 of 339 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 3390
Like Tree3060Likes

Thread: Season 43

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    The st from my alt account trains 50/100/150+
    Those faster trainers than 40/80/120 are becoming more rare... I think Ramirez trained at something like that speed when I bought him when he was 18. It was madness because Ramirez was originally bought as a reserve but since he trained so fast and performed well, thats why eventually he won a place in the team.

I feel if your young player doesn't get 1 point per green booster at 5* then don't bother.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Believe they are "fulfilling" you're request and demand. This kind of auctions are quite normal and that's why there are bidding-wars on my B.B server. All of my youth's that I managed to purchase (from lvl 5 to 7) where high-end youth's and just a couple of SKP from 6*.

For a example

If I were in your shoes - I would perhaps buy 1 or 3 of them and just PT during the tanking season. They will be fit for fight for next season. They are good investment
    Have you not thought about giving him another role with all those skill points? MC players generated by the system always come with a single role. So maybe you could go MC/AMC/DMC or ML/MC/MR for example, It would come in handy.

LMAO!!!

Something epic just happened.

at round 50 i decided to withdraw, but being pissed about these idiot, i decided to spend 15 tokens more just to add more price and let him spend more money. Since he started bidding immediatly after i did, i started overbidding him on round 55 or so. I had 10 tokens left at round 64, so i overbidded 10 times him. He completely lost it and spent the remaining 20 seconds of round 56 bidding every 0,5 seconds.

Price for the player was about 50m on my last bid, LOL!

He had 149M during auction, now -1m XD

waste of 60 tokens, but was well worth.

Notice the low wage of the player, which i realized was last season's one learned the SA. If i realized sooner, i wouldn't have even bidded, won't be a fast trainer.
    dv8r, Ljepoje and Cat Harrison like this.

LMAO!!!

Something epic just happened.

at round 50 i decided to withdraw, but being pissed about these idiot, i decided to spend 15 tokens more just to add more price and let him spend more money. Since he started bidding immediatly after i did, i started overbidding him on round 55 or so. I had 10 tokens left at round 64, so i overbidded 10 times him. He completely lost it and spent the remaining 20 seconds of round 56 bidding every 0,5 seconds.

Price for the player was about 50m on my last bid, LOL!

He had 149M during auction, now -1m XD

waste of 60 tokens, but was well worth.

Notice the low wage of the player, which i realized was last season's one learned the SA. If i realized sooner, i wouldn't have even bidded, won't be a fast trainer.
    What a MORON!!! Does he not know he only needs to bid only once every knockout round? Still quite hilarious to find someone at L8 doing this, you would think they know better by now.

I tested something out last night... I spend 20 tokens bidding on 20 players (only 16 are shown here) and I won on 10 of them. So 10 players for 20 tokens... 2 tokens per player, which is still very good.

I could potentially get a whole team of semi-fast trainers this way. That is if you have money lolz. I am -$103M in debt right now. Gonna sell these players for some profit.

So a 35T season team could be achieved in this way. Note that I just bid once on all these players and went to sleep.
    Ljepoje and Cat Harrison like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I tested something out last night... I spend 20 tokens bidding on 20 players (only 16 are shown here) and I won on 10 of them. So 10 players for 20 tokens... 2 tokens per player, which is still very good.

I could potentially get a whole team of semi-fast trainers this way. That is if you have money lolz. I am -$103M in debt right now. Gonna sell these players for some profit.

So a 35T season team could be achieved in this way. Note that I just bid once on all these players and went to sleep.
    Thats why sometimes its not a bad strategy on some servers to lay out early tokens on a player and if nobody bids you win the player, you can sometimes get away on my server doing this as well, I've often seen some 5* players that are on the transfer list go unsold because no-one bid.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    What a MORON!!! Does he not know he only needs to bid only once every knockout round? Still quite hilarious to find someone at L8 doing this, you would think they know better by now.
    70 tokens for him are nothing. He went back straight to +149m cash meaning he immediatly purchased 150m cash to cover the loss. 170 tokens, plainly said. He should have, imho, about 3k tokens laying around + 4-5k already invested. This guy is just the same as Alex and William Asset, apart from the fact he's about 50 or so yo lol.

It was extremely satisfying to see him snap like a child

On a side note, the 25m DC is amazing: 1 sp from 6*, he trains 40/80/120 still. SCARY!
    Ljepoje and Cat Harrison like this.

70 tokens for him are nothing. He went back straight to +149m cash meaning he immediatly purchased 150m cash to cover the loss. 170 tokens, plainly said. He should have, imho, about 3k tokens laying around + 4-5k already invested. This guy is just the same as Alex and William Asset, apart from the fact he's about 50 or so yo lol.

It was extremely satisfying to see him snap like a child
    So if he is another William Asset/Alex/Salvatore then tokens are very little value to him whatsoever. I guess it doesn't really matter if he wastes tokens like this, another happy customer for Nordeus!

Thats why sometimes its not a bad strategy on some servers to lay out early tokens on a player and if nobody bids you win the player, you can sometimes get away on my server doing this as well, I've often seen some 5* players that are on the transfer list go unsold because no-one bid.
    Yeah and look, I got some pretty good players. And on the last page I got some even better players. They are not super fast but it's enough if on a budget account. When I turn to 35T a season, I'll be doing this.... It's a pretty good strategy if on a quiet server

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

So if he is another William Asset/Alex/Salvatore then tokens are very little value to him whatsoever. I guess it doesn't really matter if he wastes tokens like this, another happy customer for Nordeus!

Thee are the two i snatched from market for a total of 10T, so let's say the madness with that moron was "controlled collateral". I'll take my time to PT them with all the chill i can muster.
    This is the market right after that flow of youngsters never seen before:

Expect to see the "new" New Team in about 3-4 days. Apart from Ljepjoe who can see it already :P atm our AVG age is 21.7, but might drop further.
    Ljepoje likes this.