Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 3390
Like Tree3060Likes

Thread: Season 43

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Pavan or Beast Master, who is better?
    right now Pavan is little better than BM (Beast Master) as
    Pavan scored 17 goals and 9 assists from 9 matches in the league and 6 MOTM
    where BM scored 15 goals and 5 assists from 8 matches in the league and 2 MOTM...
    Last edited by FCB; 08-08-2013 at 08:38 AM.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Since I've got out of cup way too early, been having an entertaining time in CL, glad to have some tough competition
    Attachment 10599

you need at least a draw in your next match to be in top. So that you can face 2nd team from another group in next round, which is better than playing with 1st
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    last game w/ bottom of group.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

League:

Cup:

Today opponents. In league I should win but in cup very similar quality opponent

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    T11 VIP? In that case I should get a MR.SCOUT that brings me 7* players!
    I was thinking about it yesterday - Why don't they offer VIP packages for paying customers? It would stimulate consumer spending etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Ljepoje just to inform you that probably my girflriend is going to manage my team in CL, do not try any funny bussines with her
    Haha, I forgot to follow the game (AGAIN!). Was watching "The Wolverine" movie.

But maybe it was for the best, otherwise she may say "Who is that little newbie supporting me"
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Haha
    Is movie any good?

The schedulers have done well for me today for the first time this season I have league game at 11:33am and cup game at 21:03 I wish they could do this all the time!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    The schedulers have done well for me today for the first time this season I have league game at 11:33am and cup game at 21:03 I wish they could do this all the time!
    All 4 league games are early kick-offs in all my accounts this morning funnily enough, thats why I'm on forum slightly earlier than usual.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

LEAGUE ROUND 10 - WE KEEP GRINDING IT OUT

priprema fc 0-1 July Fourth

priprema 4-4-1-1 then 80 minutes 4-4-2 - July Fourth 3N-4-1-2, then 45 minutes 3-6-1 V, 60 minutes 3N-1-4-1-1

We cannot keep doing this... We played very well in the first half, getting much of the possession and creating all of the chances early on and failing to put them through away, Papaleo had a chance blocked, Pietropaolo couldn't keep the ball low on target by firing over and Kusama had a early shot deflected wide. It wasn't until the midway point that Papaleo setup Kusama to curl it past the keeper for us to take the lead and then we would of thought we would bury this game and move on. But with a catalogue of missed chances with Pietropaolo's cross for Hogan to header over the bar, priprema started to come into the game, Veron fired a free-kick over the bar and Petersen gave the ball away for only Ramirez to block Haidara's cross... first half ended 1-0.

2nd half started and we changed tactics slightly but this appeared to be a bad move as the pressure bar started swinging in priprema's favour so we soon swicthed back to a flat 4 midfield, Ivor Hardy was booked and Seidou's free-kick was saved for a corner and Ramirez cleared that, Kusama won an important tackle on Kjelsbol as priprema searched for the equaliser and Hardy was off injured next so we replaced with Childs. Kjelsbol then tried to play the ball into a dangerous area but Hogan cleared that, Papaleo and Kusama both had a shot each on goal for us to kill the game off but both efforts were blocked and priprema's manager switched to 4-4-2 in an effort of getting a late equaliser, it almost paid off as Gorlatov's shot hit Beckett and went out for a corner and Gorlatov crossed it in for only Calavicci to header it away for safety and we held on to win.

Goals: Kusama (22) MOTM: Pietropaolo - 1pt
    Manager Points: Kusama 3,Ramirez 2,Knight 1
    Top 5 Standings: Beckett 19,Petersen 15,Calavicci 14,Ramirez 12,Watson 11.
    Injury Report: Hardy OUT for 2 days - He can sit it out so we can save the reds.

Team Talk: A disappointing performance for our team today and really we did not deserve to win the game as priprema piled on the pressure at the end and should of got something from the game, similar to the performance against GZIRAUTDMALTA... But this is a results game and we will definitely take the 3 points here!

Tomorrow we face "Jugoplastika" at home who are an abandoned team at the bottom of our league and we finish our group stage campaign in the CL against "FC Nekopnem si"
    Last edited by July Fourth; 08-08-2013 at 10:56 AM.
    reddeviljohn, Ljepoje and dv8r like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

LEAGUE ROUND 10

Youssef FC 1-0 United Til I Die

Youssef FC 81.4 4-2-2-2 - United Til I Die 90.8 4-4-2 then then 3W-2-2-3

A fair start with some chances but not taken and a big possession switch but after the hour mark decided to push for the win and went more attacking and guess what bang they score on 83mins and injure Suljevic on 89mins

Goals: Mata (83) MOTM: Mata

Team Talk: Terrible result this,
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12