Page 249 of 339 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 3390
Like Tree3060Likes

Thread: Season 43

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Sounds like Troll Mourinho at the start of last season drawn many people away from the game, some headed to the vent thread to rant about it...
    Yep but I think he will strike again this season very soon...
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Apprentice
    so good its been a good season I'm sitting 6th which isn't the best but I have one of the worst teams in the league so i'm happy...out of the cup that was ages ago...lost my first leg of CL which is the only time I've been annoyed against a team I should of done better...TM 4 players for 6 tokens all under 21....and 2 are now 6*...all is good
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    Yep but I think he will strike again this season very soon...
    Do you think GK man of the match means Troll Mourinho?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Do you think GK man of the match means Troll Mourinho?
    Yes, I feel so ...but very rare cases GK will get MOTM if he saves at least 5 times
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

FCB
    League Match 14 - Preview

KMZLUBLIN VsFCB

KMZLUBLIN - 23.7 | FCB - 38.5

14th match that we are going to play with 11th place team in the league. We are on top and we conceded only one goal till now in the league and want to keep that way. Match starts in another 1 hour.

Players to watch:

Carrillo Scout 7* MC
    Pavan Scout ST
    Master Scout ST - MVP from FCB
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

FCB
    League Match - 14

KMZLUBLIN 0 - 6 FCB

KMZLUBLIN - 23.7, 4-1-4-1 | FCB - 38.5, 3w-4-1-2

An easy win and still we are on Top in the league and we concede single goal only till now in the league. Our Star ST Pavan scored twice and assisted twice in the match.

Goals: Pavan (25', 71'), Kuppens (29'), Geurs (39'), Rydning (55'), Carrillo (74')

MOTM:
    Pavan

Match Report: One sided game.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

subaccount results

may be 442 scare assymetry formations
    the biggest win over an opponent same quality. the 2 manager present. i have 7% bonus in possesion

Last edited by tongly45; 08-12-2013 at 12:30 PM.
    ppturano, Chris Rath and casper™ like this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Hahah I will always support Kursadžije
    I always defend weaker

LOL! But look, I have been improving the team this morning. I managed to buy 5-6 for the 8T I had. I have 1T left, need to look after a older DC.

I believe Associazione Calcio Kursadžije can win the league this season, just need to continue believe in ourselves

Shadow, Cat Harrison and casper™ like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    SA, like new roles doesnt raise player's value bro

As per your remarks, one player's training is to be reported with his value. But for diff qualities playing in, you should alwais compare the two once they reach the same cap. So a 15 m valued 4* q 49 will be surely faster in training then a 5* q54 19m one id we compare them right away;

Also, if we stop both of them at Q 55, 6*, the one with higher value will be the faster trainer. So it's very possible that the 4* could in the end be faster then the 5* once reached the same q value.

Now, the 5* has the bonus of pre-existent quality, so if you go straight for the raw q, he's the faster choiche despite training values. But if you plan on training both a SA and two more roles into your choiche, then the 4* in the long run will be more proficient: while he will gain 150-190 each time on the 30% train, the 5* even being a fast trainer wont exploit that far. Since SA and roles dont slow down training rates, by the end if the project the 4* will require less greens to achieve 3 roles, SA and the same quality of the 5*.

It took 28 greens to my ST to learn the 1on1 sa, while it took several more for the AD sa on my DC, which was very near to the 6*.

Maybe it's possible/true, you know your server as best. I always intend to buy the high-end Q-players and just PT them to 7*. Takes less time and boosters, can prepare the players much earlier. You on the other hand have been doing some "long-term" projects with all of the multiple roles and SA you have been adding your players. I haven't yet tried to PT a high valued 4*, so it may be correct, I can't honestly say
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

MKL
    Everything was fine until yesterday: 12W-1L in my league (I am level 2), qualified to quarter of cup and I was playing my first match of 1/8 of champions against a weaker team (the starting 11 was 19 vs 25) and I lost 3-2.
    It is normal to lose a game against weaker team sometimes, but now I am scared of Morinho troll.
    Hope my quarter cup against a bot will go fine thie afternoon :s
    Cat Harrison likes this.