FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Great game from Arsenal
    Pulled that one out of the hat!
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

Great game from Arsenal

I told you the 4-3-3 (Blitzkrieg) formation is effective, you just need to give it some time.....

Ps, Kursadžije are currently 1th with 1point ahead
    casper™ likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

LEAGUE ROUND 18 - A SCRAPPY WIN

BFC United 1-3 July Fourth

BFC United 120.8 4-4-2 Classic - July Fourth 131.8 3N-4-1-2, then 4-3W-1-2 63 minutes

This was a scrappy game to be fair because although we were 11Q higher than our opponents, they were the better team here in this game for the entirety of the first half it was BFC that were creating almost every chance in the half and could of scored a couple of occasions... Fentor was the main player causing us problems with trying to play that dangerous ball in and once took a shot on goal which was blocked, Ramirez and Calavicci though worked hard in defence, We only needed one moment at the end of the first half with Miku's pass to Pietropaolo to tuck it into the far corner to give us the lead, BFC continued to have the best of the play early in the second half and it wasn't until we decided to put Miku's number on the board to be substituted, thankfully for us Miku's last touch of the ball ended up in the back of the net to make it 2-0 from 25 meters. We switched to a back 4 and went 4-3-1-2 pushing Kusama to AMC and we brought on Michu... The game turned slightly in our favour here as Petersen put a shot wide and Watson hit the woodwork but late on we were given another scare as BFC pulled one back on 87 minutes, Ramos beat a defender and it ricochet off for a corner, Koblischek crossed it in and Ramo's header hit the back of the net, there was one final attack in the game and thankfully it was a good response from July Fourth as Pietropaolo got in past the defence and was fouled in the area for a penalty and Petersen sent the keeper the wrong way since Papaleo had been brought off earlier for Michu.

Goals: Pietropaolo (40) Miku (62) Ramos (87) Petersen (89) MOTM: Calavicci - 1pt
    Manager Points: Pietropaolo 3,Ramirez 2,Calavicci 1.

Team Talk: Yeah... On another day this quite easily could of ended with a draw and the win keeps us 9 clear of Batigo United and also extends our current winning streak in the league to 25, We are also 50 games unbeaten in the league.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 08-16-2013 at 09:02 PM.

LEAGUE ROUND 18

Chavamanat FC 0-2 United Til I Die

Chavamanat FC 80.6 4-4-2 - United Til I Die 90.9 4-3W-2N-1 then 4-4-1-1 then 4-2-3W-1

A game of few chances and fairly even but the formation did not seem to work so second half I dropped another midfielder in and still no joy so I pushed the wingers forward and that seemed to open them up as on 70 minutes Veuthey struck with a deadly free kick and ten minutes later sub McNamara settled it.

Goals: Veuthey (70), McNamara (80), MOTM: Summers

Team Talk: Playing against 4-4-2 is near impossible, another formation did not work but with some in game changes we managed to pull it out of the bag against bottom team and keep pressure on 2nd.

F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Not from the hat from the barrel JF

Ljepoje of course when I watch your matches

Maybe 3N-4-1-2 isn't as effective vs 4-4-2 than once thought.

Every day, in every way, Balkan United are getting better and better. The team is currently unbeatable and the Brazilian duo "Edilson Teles de Castro slash Regivaldo Marques Soares" are together with the Spaniard "Ignacio Baron" pouring in goals for United: 23 goals and 15 assist in just 4 games!

But the biggest topic for today was and still is the newly signed 18yr old MC Nikolay Iliyanov. The Bulgarian made his first appearance in the friendlies against AC Kursadžije and Angel Utd this morning. Two friendlies in which he showed good skills and talent as he managed to make 4 assist and later on declared as MoM. Later on in the league game against Besiktas, Iliyanov struck twice and scored 2 goals. This was Iliyanovs second "niner" for exceptional performance on the pitch. Now, this is a given number 10 and a player I can relay on for sure!

But not all are doing that great, there are of course players that don't live upto my expectations and requirements: Angelo Mora (18yr old MC), Carlos Manga (18yr old MC), Vlad Punga (18yr old ST), Francis Gwynne (18yr old MR/AMR), Atanas Lukanov (21yr old DC/DL) and Vitor Bem Haja (25yr old MC) are all players that have been performing awfully and getting bad rates (5-6). Also players like Mora, Manga, Punga and Gwynne have shown to be pretty slow trainers, despite their high market value. These are just a couple of reasons why they can't be trusted or be given a spot in the team. Currently all six players are transfer listed and are expected to leave the club by midnight. Hopefully I will find two good replacements by tomorrow morning, a DR/DC, DL/DC or MC would do fine!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Maybe 3N-4-1-2 isn't as effective vs 4-4-2 than once thought.
    Nope, it is near impossible! Next time I am going 4-2-3W-1 as when I switched to this i it seemed to open them up!
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    LEAGUE ROUND 18 - A SCRAPPY WIN

BFC United 1-3 July Fourth

BFC United 120.8 4-4-2 Classic - July Fourth 131.8 3N-4-1-2, then 4-3-1-2 63 minutes

This was a scrappy game to be fair because although we were 11Q higher than our opponents, they were the better team here in this game for the entirety of the first half it was BFC that were creating almost every chance in the half and could of scored a couple of occasions... Fentor was the main player causing us problems with trying to play that dangerous ball in and once took a shot on goal which was blocked, Ramirez and Calavicci though worked hard in defence, We only needed one moment at the end of the first half with Miku's pass to Pietropaolo to tuck it into the far corner to give us the lead, BFC continued to have the best of the play early in the second half and it wasn't until we decided to put Miku's number on the board to be substituted, thankfully for us Miku's last touch of the ball ended up in the back of the net to make it 2-0 from 25 meters. We switched to a back 4 and went 4-3-1-2 pushing Kusama to AMC and we brought on Michu... The game turned slightly in our favour here as Petersen put a shot wide and Watson hit the woodwork but late on we were given another scare as BFC pulled one back on 87 minutes, Ramos beat a defender and it ricochet off for a corner, Koblischek crossed it in and Ramo's header hit the back of the net, there was one final attack in the game and thankfully it was a good response from July Fourth as Pietropaolo got in past the defence and was fouled in the area for a penalty and Petersen sent the keeper the wrong way since Papaleo had been brought off earlier for Michu.

Goals: Pietropaolo (40) Miku (62) Ramos (87) Petersen (89) MOTM: Calavicci - 1pt
    Manager Points: Pietropaolo 3,Ramirez 2,Calavicci 1.

Team Talk: Yeah... On another day this quite easily could of ended with a draw and the win keeps us 9 clear of Batigo United and also extends our current winning streak in the league to 25, We are also 50 games unbeaten in the league.
    Did u got N or W in midfield when you switched?
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2