Page 282 of 339 FirstFirst ... 182232272280281282283284292332 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 3390
Like Tree3060Likes

Thread: Season 43

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    This is the very reason I don't reschedule games unless I really need to... I always play badly in rescheduled games (apart from one when I won 8-0)
    its happening same for me ...it was never happened before in any season... damn Nordeus
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

FCB
    One More Scout ....

FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

League, round 19

Cheat team defeated!

Perfect Tactics 4-0 Uruk Town

Perfect Tactics: 72.7, 4-3N-3/butterfly (73') | Uruk Town: 62.7, 4-5-1v

We needed this win so badly against Invictus FC's alternate cheating account. Funnily enough they didn't get their power support and wasn't present to see me destroy them. We used 4-3N-3 for the first time and it seemed to work early on when Nascimento's pass found Silly who knocked the ball past the goalkeeper. We had a chance to make it 2-0 but Petersen Jr's shot went wide from a good position. There were more chances for us but their defence was on hand to keep us out. We did the same to them and it was a stalemate until half time. We played a lot better in the 2nd half and we threatened from a free kick which tested the keeper. But Uruk Town's resistance finally broke and Kristiansen was shown a straight red card for a late challenge. With 10 men, they didn't have a chance and we took full advantage of the extra man. Petersen Jr broke free of the defence and finished for 2-0 and a few minutes later Warmwater made it 3-0 from a similar move. Nascimento made it 4-0 late on to give is a resounding and much needed win.

Goals: Silly (3'), Petersen Jr (62'), Warmwater (68'), Nascimento (81')
    MOTM: Warmwater
    Sent off: Kristiansen (56')

We are now 9 points clear for the time being but Invictus FC play later and it could be reduced to 6 points. However, the win means we don't have to worry about losing to Invcitus FC later on and losing the league on GD.
    FCB, Wiesse, Ljepoje and 3 others like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

FCB
    HAYD is very dull ... its because of JF only ... @JF: you should brake your silence and be active like before
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Bit of shock news in as Batigo United lose 4-2 against "Sz FC"

July Fourth kick off in 5 minutes against 3rd place "GZIRAUTDMALTA" at home.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Bit of shock news in as Batigo United lose 4-2 against "Sz FC"

July Fourth kick off in 5 minutes against 3rd place "GZIRAUTDMALTA" at home.
    where is your match preview report ?
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    League, round 19

Cheat team defeated!

Perfect Tactics 4-0 Uruk Town

Perfect Tactics: 72.7, 4-3N-3/butterfly (73') | Uruk Town: 62.7, 4-5-1v

We needed this win so badly against Invictus FC's alternate cheating account. Funnily enough they didn't get their power support and wasn't present to see me destroy them. We used 4-3N-3 for the first time and it seemed to work early on when Nascimento's pass found Silly who knocked the ball past the goalkeeper. We had a chance to make it 2-0 but Petersen Jr's shot went wide from a good position. There were more chances for us but their defence was on hand to keep us out. We did the same to them and it was a stalemate until half time. We played a lot better in the 2nd half and we threatened from a free kick which tested the keeper. But Uruk Town's resistance finally broke and Kristiansen was shown a straight red card for a late challenge. With 10 men, they didn't have a chance and we took full advantage of the extra man. Petersen Jr broke free of the defence and finished for 2-0 and a few minutes later Warmwater made it 3-0 from a similar move. Nascimento made it 4-0 late on to give is a resounding and much needed win.

Goals: Silly (3'), Petersen Jr (62'), Warmwater (68'), Nascimento (81')
    MOTM: Warmwater
    Sent off: Kristiansen (56')

We are now 9 points clear for the time being but Invictus FC play later and it could be reduced to 6 points. However, the win means we don't have to worry about losing to Invcitus FC later on and losing the league on GD.
    Looks like the game is up for Invictus...

Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    where is your match preview report ?
    I was watching the Liverpool game.
    Cat Harrison and Chester FC like this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I was watching the Liverpool game.
    Who was your fantasy goalkeeper? Mignolet for me

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

LEAGUE ROUND 19 - UNCHARTED TERRITORY

July Fourth 3-0 GZIRAUTDMALTA

July Fourth 131.9 4-4-2 Classic - GZIRAUTDMALTA 123.6 4-3W-3

Well we were thinking of what formation to choose vs our opponents today after we escaped with a narrow 1-0 win from the first game as we fighted the power support wave our opponent possessed, but they all are his sub accounts, but this time we changed tactics had some help from our "friends" and like our game yesterday, it was balanced and GZIRA were with their chances early on, but soon they couldn't handle our powerful and inform strike force of Pietropaolo and Papaleo. We soon broke the deadlock when Papaleo beat the least defender and squared it off for Pietropaolo who couldn't miss, However GZIRA still were battling on and trying to create opportunites Hardy was solid and soon the alarm bells were ring as GZIRA got a infamous "double corner" but Knight punched the ball away to safety, Petrov and Elias both had a shot blocked from Hardy and we held onto the lead at HT...

The second half began more positively and Pietropaolo was looking for a early way through in the second half, but it was Papaleo that soon put the striker through once again and Pietopaolo finished it off and it was 2-0 and a goal we needed to finish off the challenge of a tough team, July Fourth continued to apply pressure and look for the 3rd and Pietropaolo's pass found Calavicci knocked it past the keeper, July Fourth were now the better team and everything was king their way, Beckett had an attempt on goal as did Petersen but GZIRA's defence was able to withstand anymore threat and Hardy stopped any threat that Goldsmith and Brown had late on for any GZIRA consolation.

Goals: Pietropaolo (28,55) Calavicci (67) MOTM: Pietropaolo - 1pt
    Manager Points: Hardy 3,Pietropaolo 2,Papaleo 1.

Team Talk: This is a BIG win for us today and we are now within touching distance of winning another league title and also extend our league winning streak to 26 from the end of last season, We face SWFC tomorrow away in the league and tonight we face NAMO UNITED in the 2nd leg of our CL Quarter-Final in which we lead 4-1 from the first leg.