Page 299 of 339 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299300301309 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 3390
Like Tree3060Likes

Thread: Season 43

Royal Rumble Cup Semifinals Leg 2 - Go ahead and get dat RR Cup!
    AEPRE FC 3-1 Ramazan FC (Agg: 4-4)
    AEPRE FC won the penalty shootout 5-4

AEPRE FC created the history by making the final of the Royal Rumble Cup for the first time in the club's history, after they beaten Ramazan FC 5-4 on penalties. A very solid performance. In the first half, AEPRE FC got many chances that all defended well by the defensive team, who all gets 8 rating. Until the 43' where Stacey Papaleo puts the ball into the back of the net, then Fernando Torres in the 51'. Things starts to getting more intense where Hamid Andikaei breaks through the defense and scores a goal for 4-3 aggregate to Ramazan, and no more away goal advantage as well. It was Callum McManaman's free kick in the 65' again saves the team's hope for the RR Cup title. Until 90', Harry Styles puts the shot in for the winning goal that finds the ball boys. Nothing really happens a lot in the extra time, as the penalty is getting intense. So many players there are all tired, especially the new signing Vicetone Monstercat, who found his health in the red. The manager decided to put the best players in terms of health up first for the penalties, and Petr Cech, Romelu Lukaku, McManaman, Milan Betic and finally Stacey Papaleo puts their first five penalties into the goal. Until the 5th shot of Ramazan FC comes in from Mihayrick Deelen, he puts it into Petr Cech's save hand, which puts AEPRE FC into the RR Cup final.

Semifinal 2 Champions United v. Marius FC 20:05 ICT

Formations
    AEPRE FC 4-1-2-1-2 WD
    Ramazan FC 4-2-2-2 Hex
    Goalscorers Papaleo 43' Torres 51' Andikaei 59' McManaman 63'
    NGE Man of the Match Papaleo (9)-1pt
    Manager Points 3-Torres 2-Styles 1-Lamb

Screenshot of the penalties

Cat Harrison, Shadow, dv8r and 2 others like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Why

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Well... Another season is upon is once again and everybody is once again given a fresh start and plenty of opportunities to improve their team for the forth coming season.

What Level are you playing at now?
    What are your ambitions?
    How many Tokens you got?
    How much Money you got?
    Who are you buying/selling?

I hope this season is as good as any other season you've had, whether you win or lose or don't qualify for next seasons CL the important thing is enjoying the game and taking part.

Welcome To Season 43!
    Why is it when it tells me to watch videos to earn , rests, moral etc I am receiving NOTHING !!! getting a bit P`d off with this ..

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    So, I was worried at the Q level of the team I'd be facing in CL... but he put an illegal formation on the field. So I got him 2-1, but will have to make sure to do better than that next game.

@ Ljepoje -- Jose Mourinho!??! No! I would rather be Pia Sundhage..
    reddeviljohn likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

go to 26 0 0 like in level 1 and 3, we can beat our record of 150 goals scored (level 3) and repeat our record of goals conceded (4 in level 3)

We did very well in the Champions League, so far we have won 11 of 11 games without conceding a goal, and we put one foot in the final by winning with a score of 8 to 0 the first semifinal round

This is a good season for us, we have a very strong team. Too bad we did not manage to overcome the quarter-finals in the cup. We have a young team, we'll try again next season
    reddeviljohn and Chester FC like this.
    TRIPLETE FC
    Italian Team, Season 18, Level 18

5 Time Treble Winners
    (Season 3,12,14,15,17)

16 League Titles
    Season 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
    11 Champions League Titles
    Season 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12,14,15,17
    8 Cup Titles
    Season 1,3,9,11,12,14,15,17

my team showcase, here: TRIPLETE FC (Italian Team)

3000th Post!
    Cat Harrison and Wiesse like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Playing against 3N-4-1-2 in a bit and not sure how to line up? got DMC suspended, I played 4-4-2 in previous fixture and got a 1-1 draw and need to win this, anyone got any ideas?
    pnr8555 likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Playing against 3N-4-1-2 in a bit and not sure how to line up? got DMC suspended, I played 4-4-2 in previous fixture and got a 1-1 draw and need to win this, anyone got any ideas?
    You just took the 3000th reply lol...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Maybe stay with 4 4 2 but change orders/arrows?
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Maybe stay with 4 4 2 but change orders/arrows?
    You might be right as don't have too many options!
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

LEAGUE ROUND 22 - IS IT DESTINY?

Pistol Rovers 0-1 July Fourth
    July Fourth League CHAMP20NS!!!

Pistol Rovers 123.7 Hexagon - July Fourth 4-4-1-1 first 30 minutes then 3N-4-1-2, then 4-3W-1-1 2nd half

It's getting more tense as the games go by and this one was very close, Papaleo, Beckett and Petersen all had chances blocked as Kusama putting one wide, Beckett gave away a free kick and got a yellow card, Verly da Silva took it and Knight made a good save, Then on a counter attack Kusama ran with the ball and got 1v1 with the keeper and took it round him to tap it in for the important goal to give us the lead but we were without drama as Beckett made another late challenge and that saw him get another yellow card which we all know what that equals... RED. July Fourth had to play with the entire 2nd half 1-0 up and to fend off an attacking Pistol Rovers side, We did create an early chance in the 2nd half that could of killed the game off after Pietropaolo beat the defender and squared off for Petersen who put it wide, Pinto for Pistol Rovers was next to have a shot blocked from us and the pressure was on... July Fourth were failing to take chances and Pistol had a couple of late chances to level Hdjock was blocked by Ramirez, Hardy tackled Morais Amorin and Villavicencio's shot was blocked by Hogan and soon the referee blew the final whistle that keeps our perfect season alive.... CHAMP20NS!!!

Goals: Kusama (40) MOTM: Pietropaolo - 1pt
    S/O: Beckett -2 manager points
    Manager Points: Kusama 3,Ramirez 2,Hogan 1

Team Talk: We rode our luck again today and that was a real struggle to see this one over the line, but it was another tricky game out of the way, tomorrow we face very active "priprema" who's manager is surely going to watch the game. We have to play better than this and take our chances.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*