Page 308 of 339 FirstFirst ... 208258298306307308309310318 ... LastLast
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 3390
Like Tree3060Likes

Thread: Season 43

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Looks like some players in this league have played the game too long...
    What about that?

Apprentice
    What about that?

Cup semi-final first leg:

Season 43-greenshot_2013-08-21_16-24-44.jpg

Cup semi-final second leg:

Season 43-greenshot_2013-08-21_16-25-06.jpg

Champions League semi-final first leg:

Season 43-greenshot_2013-08-21_16-25-33.jpg

Champions League semi-final second leg:

Season 43-greenshot_2013-08-21_16-26-04.jpg

FC Barcelona reached CL and Cup finals for the first time in our history!!!Unfortunately in the league we are in 3rd place but only 3 points behind the leader so I belive I still have a chance to win in this competition!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 43-greenshot_2013-08-21_16-24-27.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Champions League semi-finals, 2nd leg

Perfect Tactics (2) 3-2 Jhony FC (0)

Perfect Tactics: 72.9, 3N-5-2v/3-1-4-2/4-4-1/4-2N-1-2 | Jhony FC: 68.2, 4-3N-1-2

Perfect Tactics win 5-2 on aggregate.

We survived a scare and it seems that our gamble just about paid off. I could sense a red card in this match and I'm glad it's to a player who I will definitely NOT be playing for the remainder of the season. We played a weakened team today.. Silly, Zenzizenzike, Vittalone and Petersen Jr were all on yellow cards and we didn't want to risk them getting suspended for the final. We did, however risk Nascimento who was also on a yellow card. That risk paid off as he put us 1-0 for an early lead. We tried to break them down but we just couldn't find the back of the net but on the stroke of half time, Trajcevski scored his first goal for the club. Things got a little bad for us when Nebuchadnezzar caused trouble and get himself sent off and from the free kick, Sinabov scored for Jhony FC. Then they got a second goal... Making it 2-2 and they were all over us. We had to do something because they could easily score another goal. We changed formation to 4-4-1 but obviously that didn't go too well and when our ML was injured we put Petersen back into his preferred position in a 4-2N-1-2 formation without the DMC. Petersen with a long range strike gave us the winner but this shows that we can win with a man down.

Goals: Nascimento (15'), Trajcevski (45'), Sinabov (48'), Ozten (65'), Petersen (80')
    Sent off: Nebuchadnezzar (48')
    MOTM: Warmwater

So it seems we wasted some PT on Nebuchednezzar... Him, along with Kostic and Stanic will both be sold next season... Terrible players who give away goals and get too many yellow cards. Which means we pretty much have a full strength squad for the final
    Will there be a thread on the final? But even so... I'll create a general post for everyone like I did last season.
    flatthg likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    did you counter your opponents with right tactics to win the matches ...strong team is not enough but you also need right tactics to win
    You think it was a tactic to 185Q players can not win 166Q?
    You do not have a lot of experience, you will realize eventually that it has nothing to do with tactics
    Only rigged and random results
    After more thah 3 years played, I know a lot about the game,and tactics is a s***t

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Will there be a thread on the final? But even so... I'll create a general post for everyone like I did last season.
    Not a separate one. I'll be posting details on the general one though

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

FCB
    League Match - 23

FCB 4 - 3 Fearless

FCB - 39.8, 3-5-2v/4-4-2ND/4-4-2 classic | Fearless - 25.8, 4-1-3-1-1/5-3-1-1/4-2-1-2

Very close game, we thought for a moment that we lost the match but our defense stood strong and did not give the 1st draw or lose in this season in league. We never changed our formation these many times in FCB history.

We beat this team in the away match with 3-1 and thought we gonna make it again but they proved that we underestimated them.

We injured their DMC at 2' but no bookings for us. We got goal by Master from Carrillo by a corner at 16' but with in no time they scored a goal and equalized the score with 1-1. Opponent manager was present and changed his injured player and his formation too. No more goals were scored till half time but we injured one more player at 43' minute and opponent changed his formation again.

Just after the half time opponents team scored one more goal at 55' and lead with 2-1 but in no time we scored another goal at 57' and equalized it with 2-2. We scored one goal just in 3 minutes of 2nd goal at 60' and got lead 1st time in the match. We scored one more goal at 69' with clear lead of 4-2.

Just before end of the match at 86' opponent's player scored and decreased the lead to 4-3 and opponent's players attacked too much in the last moment but our defense stood strong this time and got win for us with 4-3.

Goals: Master (16'),Pablo saint-pastourz (19', 86'), Prajongsai (55'), Carrillo (57'), Bagavac (60'), Master(69'),

MOTM:
    Carrillo

Match Report: Toughest match we played in FCB's history. Nearly a defeat but we survived and kept our hopes to finish 26-0-0 1st time in FCB history.
    flatthg, dv8r, Wiesse and 1 others like this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

NBC News, we had a short interview with Manager Flatthg

Jim Black: So how is it going after your Team is out of the CL?

Flatthg: It's football and I already said: some day you win, some day you lose, but from financial few, Zwietracht is on stable feets. With only one draw, we had a goal count of 148:1 and 67 Points with 8 Points ahead to the second in the League. Not to bad I think.

Jim Black: What you think your Team could reach in the next Season?

Flatthg: Royal Rumble Cup I thin we are out again in first round, CL we should perform good, I think a we could reach the Finals again. League, to be true there should be no place then number one for us.

Jim Black: It sounds very optimistic, how about your Advised Teams?

Flatthg: For AC Wutz the Team is in CL and Cup Finals, they get the second Place at League, and with a bit of luck the Team could win the Cup and the CL. Vikings FC could win the Cup and will be 3th of the League, this impressing me the most, but it's still be a long way to go for them.

Jim Black: Thank you for this interview...

dr, tl: Zwietracht Missed the Track, but both other Teams doing pretty well.
    FCB, Shadow, Wiesse and 1 others like this.
    'Sometimes in football you have to score goals.' - Thierry Henry
    'Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.' - Pele

League first in Season 1, 2, 3 // CL Champion Season 2 // Cup Champion Season 2
    Current Season: League Standings 1 // CL in progress // Cup out in 1/4 Finals

FCB
    2nd Semi Final CL match over and our Grand rival lost the match ...he supported the opponent in our 1st leg semis and we supported his opponent in 2nd leg semis ... we got revenge on them and our grand rival got too much support but no use he lost it.

flatthg likes this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

FCB
    We are the League Champions ... next target is 26-0-0

Shadow, Wiesse, flatthg and 2 others like this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013