Thread: Season 43

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    unlucky but well done for getting to the finals, not many do it

what formation did you go with?
    3n-5-2 v, 4-1-3n-2

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Apprentice
    Hahahahahaahahahahha nordeus doesn't stop destroying my team...

Ucestvujte u nagradnoj igri KK Partizan, ako necete da ucestvujete, svakako kliknite, ne kosta nista

http://home.kkpartizan.rs/sharewin/Sreteninho

Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    I did not give single goal till 17th match (per my knowledge) now I conceded 7 goals in 6 matches ...very bad ...
    Well... You were due to concede goals with only conceding just 1 after a long period of time. Look at us today, the worst team in the league scored against us.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

SHARK CUP (RR CUP) - FINAL

PIPPO FC 1-2 INCORRUPT

PIPPO FC 136.9 4-2DMC-3WAM-1 - INCORRUPT 137.2 Hexagon

Nothing much between these 2 teams in the fight for the right to be the "Server Champion", This was the first time we could watch such a final and the team that knocked us out at the beginning of the competition made it to the final, We were there to support PIPPO, So if they won the final then at least we could of said we were beaten by the best team on the server... But unfortuantely it wasn't to be as INCORRUPT enjoyed most of the chances and eventually got the breakthrough from substitute Machin crossing to Kuczkowski to give INCORRUPT the lead, PIPPO did hit back from knowhere from another substitute Joo... But a PIPPO mistake in midfield allowed INCORRUPT to score the winner when Kuczkowski got 1v1 on with the keeper and passed to super sub Machin to make it 2-1 and PIPPO had not enough time to find any response to take the game to extra time.

Goals: Kuczbowski (INC) (54), Joo (PIP) (79), Machin (INC) (83) MOTM: Stitt (INC)

We just want to say that well done to both managers (even though they probably won't even read this) for reaching the final and congratulations to INCORRUPT for winning the SHARK CUP to become officially the new best team on our server (taking over from FC Springfield, last seasons winners) I didn't know much about INCORRUPT into now. They will be the team everyone will want to beat next season, even though they are only 5th in their league!
    ppturano and Cat Harrison like this.

Coach Nguyen frustated with AEPRE FC 35's performance
    Losing 2 home matches in a row? This is just completely bull****! He says to the press. He eventually said that "If I lost to Nord Castilla B tomorrow, I had it with my team right now! I definitely going to leave AEPRE FC 35 to the robot!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Coach Nguyen frustated with AEPRE FC 35's performance
    Losing 2 home matches in a row? This is just completely bull****! He says to the press. He eventually said that "If I lost to Nord Castilla B tomorrow, I had it with my team right now! I definitely going to leave AEPRE FC 35 to the robot!
    Not only that if ASBUB lose their Champions League spot once again, then Julius Ford will also resign from his post.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 08-22-2013 at 03:59 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Capelli Tigers have won the league!!!

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Capelli Tigers have won the league!!!

Sounds like Mila cry got so many alt accounts...
    flatthg likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Perfect Tactics have won the league for a 10th consecutive season!

Yes... We have finally done it. A bit later than normal but with 2 games to go, we beat Arp by 4 goals to nil to move 11 points clear of 2nd place who still have a game to play but it's over now. Invictus FC and their CHEATING did not get them anywhere and their cheat team may not even make promotion haha!

But we have also reached an all time low with 95 goals... can we make 100?

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions

1)so In attacking we can not use red arrow on ST and is whole press is for only 3-5-2v or can we use whole press while we attacking down the flanks

2)when we have to use own-half and whole pitch

3)when we have to use counter attacks and offside trap ... I read that off side trap can be used if your defenders are fast enough ...isn't it ?
    1)you shouldnt use attacking mentality unless you're in a pinch at some point during a match. Alwais use normal mentality, unless you gotta recover some goal difference. Attacking ment doesnt make you score more, but DOES make you take more. Expecially counters.
    Arrows should be used to spot the opponent's weaknesses: ie if he uses a 3n-5-2 flat, red arrows on amr aml spot his lack there. A red arrow on striker should be used ONLY when you play defensive style, long passing and own half pitch, with counters on. Thats because if you noticed diring counters 80% of times who has a red arrow gets the ball. So red arroing your st while defending will most likely get him the ball on a counter instead of any other junk.

2) i alwais played full pitch pressing bu lately i noticed half works well if you field a DMC or dmr/dml. Although, when opponents has counters for them i switch to full pitch. IE: i use 3n-1-4-2 VS his 3-5-2 V: his aml/amr can push my DMC to too much work so i swith to whole pitch pressing to cut them out. On the opposite, using a dmr/dmc sistem against a opponent with a AMC could press too muchyour own half, hence you go full pitch.
    Also, i usually prefer full pitch at home, while own half playing away, as to take less counters.

3)that's the problem of your team spot on: how can an offensive team play counter? It's like using a knife which can't cut.
    OFFSIDE can be used when the opponent uses a flat display (no amc amr aml) and when your defenders are stronger then his attacking players, but its utility is not yet to be noticed. Never use it until Nordeus tweaks it.

COUNTERS are meant for a ultra defensive play: you press own half against someone using an offensive setup, waiting to counter him. An offensive team isnt supposed to even counter since if it's you making the game there's no chanche you would start a counter with a long ball from YOUR defense. Just try figure it, it's like Barca would play 11 men in defense and long pass on counters. Doesnt match really.
    Use counters when you wanna keep a score, or when your opponent is losing by 2+ goals and gets auper offensive in te second half. But remember to use a normal or defensive mentality or else you'll play confusedly.

In the end your orders should be:
    3-5-2V
    -normal mentality
    -own half pressing
    -through flanks
    -mixed passing
    -normal tackle
    -NO offside, NO counter

4-4-2:
    -normal mentality
    -full pitch pressing
    -middle/flanks on your choiche
    -mixed passing
    -normal tackle
    -no counter, no offside.
    flatthg, FCB, Wiesse and 1 others like this.