Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tanking

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Fernandez View Post
    First of all what AFAIW? Lol
    Now i was thinking about tanking this season so i should buy the player during this season and wait for next season to tank? Or can i tank this season? Cause i got like 9 18yo fast trainer and like 3 18yo that are between fast and medium trainer.
    Should have been afaik, as far as I know. Its upto you mate, they'll train fast till there 21 and it depends on your budget. I kind of done it over 2 seasons (won the first season while buying 18yo fast training subs then the season after, replaced the rest and tanked.

Banned
    figured as much. 2 Tommys in my league, best I can do is 3rd place. Time to test the tanking scheme.

Set my formation to:

---------------------
    ---------AMC-----------
    ------MC-----MC------
    ------DMC---DMC------
    -DL---DC-DC-DC----DR-

IF I had one more DMC I would remove an MC and have 3 DMC, but alas, I dont.

Normal Mentality
    Mixed Focus
    Own Half
    Hard TACKLE
    Short Passing
    Zonal
    Counter attacks ON.

I put in all my second stringers for the league and will concentrate mainly on the CL as I got bounced, or should I say OWNED, buy a LOL team that didnt even watch his games and I had +15% on both with my formations that should have countered his. Nor-de-ass, your game is coming along nicely....pretty soon you will be able to smell things on the computer and when that happens, you wont be able to disguise the $hit anymore.

Was thinking about HARD defending but i didnt want to tire my guys out with the 3 hour time difference between games not being implemented yet. like, wtf!
    Last edited by cracicot; 07-30-2013 at 10:17 AM.

Pro
    mate play as normal til your out the champs league/cup, then put out all your players in the attacking postions, play defensive, youll get humped right down the league lol. unless u get really far in the champs league, then do it your way

Pro
    try to go as far as possible in cup and champions league because you will not get any money for league finish 8-14th.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12