Thread: The Great Deal Thread

Post The Great Deal Thread

Hello,

I think it's quite interesting to see people getting great players for a low amount of Tokens. Please post your lucky deals or your great deals in this thread, just for fun. You can also just show-off with your players you have bought. And if you want you can also add some more information about the player you have bought, as example if he is training really fast or something like that.

Here's a random deal, I think for 2 Token this players is just awesome. He's a free player without a team and worth 2.44M.

That player is a really, really fast trainer. I think he's probably training on the maximum speed, like my other maximum speed trainer.

Regards,
    Confuzzled
    Last edited by Incredipede; 07-30-2013 at 10:33 AM.

1, it's 3 TK not 2
    2. this is absolutly great deal. for a level 3 player, 2.44m mean 20TK you make a great profit
    3. i have once but i spent 2TK for 1.06m player. good deal but not comparable to yours
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Rookie
    I once got Espinosa for 250k (AML)with 4 stars and only 1token, I also had two 5 star (MC/MR)players, 18 years old and very fast trainers for 3million and 1 token each!
    Espinosa was my top scorer every season till he retired!