Thread: All friends split up after promotion to level 2?

All friends split up after promotion to level 2?

Me and a group of friends started to play this game a couple of weeks ago. Since then, 4 of us have been promoted, 3 from the same league, one from another. Now the season 2 leagues have been released and we are all in separate leagues! Well not quite, I ended up in the same league as the friend who was in another league during season 1. Is this a common occurance? Is there any chance of us rejoining the same league again next season? The competitiveness of it is what made us addicted, now there is no challenge we're surrounded by **** teams full of 2 star players.

Just like me, all my friends splited up last season because of ****ing Kampung F.C...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

I think if your friends are on your FB list they tend to try and put you in the same competitions providing your all at the same league level etc but its not always for certain, so yeah if you made it up to the next level next season and your buddies did aswell then you could all potentially be back together yeah.

If your friends also added friends from the old league you were in, that can mess it up too. They might have to de-friend them to return back to you next season.
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Pro
    My brother has two teams on the same level and server as one of my teams. All three have been in the same league and Champions League every season (6). The only thing you can control is that neither you nor any of your friends should have any other friends on that level and server because that could cause problems. If your friend has two other friends and those friends have other friends then Nordeus cannot fit everyone in the league of 14 teams. So tell your friends to remove any other friends and do not accept any friends requests. Again, I don't know if you guys have any but if you do, that could be the reason for it..