Thread: Being Assigned To A League

Being Assigned To A League

I am still relatively new to this game, but I wondered how we get assigned into a league at the start of a season.

Today was the start of my season 5, and I've noticed everyone in my league is Russian except for myself.

Also last season (level 4), in my league the highest rating was a team with a average rating of about 31, whilst in some other level 4 leagues, there were about 5 teams all with an average rating between 37-42.

Are we assigned randomly or does previous league position and team rating play a factor?

The same question can also be applied to Champions League.

If you have any friends club that are the same level as you on the same server, then this takes priority on forming leagues than anything else, chances are you have been put in a league of 13 russian friends and your there to make the league 14 teams. Champions League is also similar, If you have any friend clubs again the game will try and put you in the same CL competition and sometimes even in the same group. If you don't have any friends then your draws are more or less random for you.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Oh I see, thanks for the reply.