Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Fixed Games

But what does that have to do with a formation?
    Buttercup FC - Level 5
    Season 1 - 3rd
    Season 2 - 1st (Champions League Runner up, Cup Runner up)
    Season 3 - 1st (Cup winners)
    Season 4 - 2nd (Champions League winners, Cup Winners)
    Season 5 - Currently 1st...

Not a lot I was just explaining in my way, how the game engine decides on certain factors, during that time (3min before KO) is when it decides illegal formations.
    Look! the only way you will find out in your case it to play the same formation again in similar conditions, same players against similar quality as the last team and see what happens.
    It could well have just been random and this is why the forum is full of questions like this, noone can give a definitive answer because of this.
    RANDOM! events baffles all of us.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Apprentice
    [QUOTE=Accyrover;10365]Not a lot I was just explaining in my way, how the game engine decides on certain factors, during that time (3min before KO) is when it decides illegal formations.
    Look! the only way you will find out in your case it to play the same formation again in similar conditions, same players against similar quality as the last team and see what happens.
    It could well have just been random and this is why the forum is full of questions like this, noone can give a definitive answer because of this.

Actually the "randomness" puts a bit of human factor into the game, like upsets (Bradford v Aston Villa). Moreover I find this game very intriguing cos the players are almost "human like". You do not give them games, their morale drop. If they are of the lowest quality in the squad, their morale drops cos they are likely to be the next one offloaded. If the one with the lowest quality gets a chance to play, they are likely to turn in a good performance (7 or 8) cos they want to impress the Manager not to release them.

Just a Great Game.............that cost MONEY!!
    Season 14 - Level 14

League Champions: Season 3/4/7/8/10/11
    Cup Winners: Season 3/4/6/9/10
    Champions League Winners: Season 2/4/6

All these thing are mighty fine to know but they still don't answer my question as to how any formation can be deemed illegal? I don't want to know what formations, I don't want to know anything other than the reason why any formation is illegal?
    Buttercup FC - Level 5
    Season 1 - 3rd

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay_ View Post
    All these thing are mighty fine to know but they still don't answer my question as to how any formation can be deemed illegal? I don't want to know what formations, I don't want to know anything other than the reason why any formation is illegal?
    ask the developers, nobody else has the answer to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Locky View Post
    ask the developers, nobody else has the answer to that.
    They use the forum too, I'm waiting for an answer..
    Buttercup FC - Level 5
    Season 1 - 3rd

Rookie
    what do you expect lol. Its a cheap **** manager game. Theres no effort atall with the match engine etc. People who are winning cups & leagues are pumping cash into it. Just enjoy it, don't be a gimp & spend cash on it because it's not worth it. The developers don't give a fk xD

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123