Thread: Multiple account fraud?

Multiple account fraud?

Is it allowed to have multiple accounts or have friends act like (see further)?
    Is there a way to properly report this?

Today I buy (09:31 gmt+1) on a lvl71 Player (high lvl for my team) from [redacted]
    There is another bidder that pushes up the price. Can happen. Still [redacted] his team has average level 83.5 he reserve players, his lowest player is 80ish.

So why would a "worldclass" player buy a "master" player that is 10 levels lower that is not even a top talent?

Please investigate into this.
    If that is the way things go around here also let me know, i could also use some extra cash from player sales

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pa Totaal View Post
    Is it allowed to have multiple accounts or have friends act like (see further)?
    Is there a way to properly report this?

Today I buy (09:31 gmt+1) on a lvl71 Player (high lvl for my team) from [redacted]
    There is another bidder that pushes up the price. Can happen. Still [redacted] his team has average level 83.5 he reserve players, his lowest player is 80ish.

So why would a "worldclass" player buy a "master" player that is 10 levels lower that is not even a top talent?

Please investigate into this.
    If that is the way things go around here also let me know, i could also use some extra cash from player sales

The only you can win is a ban.

See here: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...dacted%5D.html

The same happened to me, but in a match.

Admins have fear about nordeus or something. They don't have balls.
    It's a no sense write something here, because nothing happend. This is only for publicity, any fail or bug in the game is noteless.

Write to Nordeus: they ignore you. But please, still buying tokens. Right?

This is a repost of deleted topic, I guess you will deserve the banhammer...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Can you have multi accounts? I've got 6 - I guess many players can have as many accounts as they want and do what ever they like in-game.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

MDKII
    This is a repost of an old thread, so it's getting locked.

We do not support the use of multiple accounts, as using fake Facebook accounts is against Facebook's terms of service. If you believe there is someone exploiting this, please report them to Nordeus Support. There are players who use multiple accounts across a few servers and leagues to legitimately play the game in different ways. However, if people are using this to exploit the system, we will look into it and act accordingly.

But keep in mind that the forums aren't meant to call out other players of the game, regardless whether you think they deserve it, or whether they are even registered on the forums. We do not tolerate this.

Quote Originally Posted by xingular2 View Post
    The only you can win is a ban.
    You were not banned for asking the question. You were banned for asking it in an abusive, offensive and discriminatory manner.

And now you're banned for ban evasion.