Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: cheating tools

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    There are no cheats in Top Eleven. It's a browser-based game and everything is server-sided. You can't hack money, Tokens or other stuff.
    Actually it's very much a reality to "script" server-side games, I learnt a lot about cryptography while developing tools that exploited Man-in-the-middle at "Habbo Hotel" back in 2006 I frequently out did Sulake's efforts to stop the scripting scene on numerous forums from ruining the game, then a guy called Jeax got arrested for tools very much like I wrote so I bailed.

My point is Top Eleven could be exploited, Habbo has a web frontend of Flash, And it's backend is a server in Java.

man in the middle attack is old and most developers know how to protect their servers from it, but there are more out there.

Habbo can even be emulated to the point anyone could create their own illegal private server, I too was involved in that. (And Habbo is still emulated, and there are thousands of private-servers out there)

I wouldn't be surprised if Top Eleven is scripted in the future, it wouldn't be easy though.

Quote Originally Posted by Why the **** is your username that complicated to remember?
    Google thinks otherwise.
    Just type top eleven hack and u'll see.
    You're a complete idiot if you think they are actually meant to attempt to hack Top Eleven, they steal your details.

Quote Originally Posted by forgot your username
    Even if there were to be any sort of hackz...it would be created by an "EINSTEIN" and it would take aweful lot time to do it 2!!
    I would simply say that even jobless people would not waste precious time to just add few tokenz and try to be the best!!!
    So itz sure that there is no hacks and ther wont be any too!!!
    Wouldn't take to much time, it would be to risky.
    Last edited by zJordan; 08-01-2013 at 08:49 PM.
    Wolf FC

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Feel free to download that stuff, but don't cry if you will loose your account after installing that program. Those programs are only phispers, malware or keylogger. If you don't want to trust us, download it and see. I can assure you that you won't have much fun with those programs.
    Just wanted to test it on old friend's dead account.
    He doesn't play anymore so whatever
    Thx for info, won't gonna check it.

Quote Originally Posted by D3thf0rge13 View Post
    Just wanted to test it on old friend's dead account.
    He doesn't play anymore so whatever
    Thx for info, won't gonna check it.
    Even if you tested it on a old account whoever created that tool would be watching your computer screen as there likely R.A.T.S
    Wolf FC

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mercury View Post
    I could Google 'hot and horny teen sluts in my neighbourhood' and get 6 million results. Doesn't mean anything.

I wholeheartedly agree. It's a Facebook app. You can buy tokens, or earn tokens, or play 'pure' 35 token styles. If you really feel the need to use your advanced hacking skills to win a make-believe match against another random ISP (or even bot), then I think you really, really need help. If you can't handle losing a match, go play Candy Crisis.
    Awesome reference to google, lol.

I actually tried one of those hacks for 999,000 tokens when i first started and I remember as I was waiting to see what will happen thinking to myself "why did I do this? The game will be stupid if it works. I hope it doesn't work" and sure enough it didn't work..
    Last edited by magic3; 08-02-2013 at 05:24 PM.

If hacks worked then everyone would help themselves to a 9* team and then the game would be finished.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    If hacks worked then everyone would help themselves to a 9* team and then the game would be finished.
    False. My tactics would be better than your tactics, and I'd win.
    Except when the troll NGE gave you a win when you didn't deserve it because my tictacs is better then ur tictacs and I is the bestest managerer ever so I'd post on the Vent thread and Nordeus should owe me tokens because I said so.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by zJordan View Post
    Even if you tested it on a old account whoever created that tool would be watching your computer screen as there likely R.A.T.S
    Well according to recent info from Snowden, they do ^_^.

Anyway, how to actually define crazy donater from so called cheater? I just don't get how some managers have so much tokens for such not so powerful players that bids end up at round 25+.

Quote Originally Posted by D3thf0rge13 View Post
    Well according to recent info from Snowden, they do ^_^.

Anyway, how to actually define crazy donater from so called cheater? I just don't get how some managers have so much tokens for such not so powerful players that bids end up at round 25+.
    Even before Snowden leaked information I think most of us know that we are always being spied on.

Anyway what I mean by RATS is that ANYONe could view your screen and your webcam.
    Wolf FC

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mercury View Post
    False. My tactics would be better than your tactics, and I'd win.
    Except when the troll NGE gave you a win when you didn't deserve it because my tictacs is better then ur tictacs and I is the bestest managerer ever so I'd post on the Vent thread and Nordeus should owe me tokens because I said so.
    That I'd disagree with.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

[QUOTE=Mr Mercury;131787]I could Google 'hot and horny teen sluts in my neighbourhood' and get 6 million results. Doesn't mean anything.

QUOTE]

I guess being Mr Mercury that would be male hot and horny teen sluts lol.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast