Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Potemy

Thread: Selling players or just let them go

Selling players or just let them go

When you sell players do the end up in the transfer market from your level?

If that's the case then I'd rather let those players go, I always try to sell the lowest quality players they never get bought. I guess when they end up in the transfer market a level below it could be different.

I will sack them only for making space or fool opponents making the team average stronger

But seriously is there any one who can confirm that players could end up on a transfer market with lower level?

If you're selling a player who is 5* to you, he'll appear to managers in the same league until 2 leagues above. On the market, you can see players rated 3-5*.

If you want him to appear to lower level managers, he will have to be maximum 4* to you, then he will appear as a 5* to managers directly below you.

And try not to sack your players from now on, you just lose your money, and they will find out the true quality of your players with just one click to your squad page. If anything, I would keep lower quality players to make your team seem weaker, then they will underestimate you and put out a weaker side.
    Lê Anh Minh likes this.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Talk about a contradiction, classic!
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Rookie
    Talking about the Fool !!

Accy, what are you on about then? No contradiction from me, unless you've taken something the wrong way.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League

Champions League

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    I would keep lower quality players to make your team seem weaker, then they will underestimate you and put out a weaker side.
    A good idea!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    If you're selling a player who is 5* to you, he'll appear to managers in the same league until 2 leagues above. On the market, you can see players rated 3-5*.

If you want him to appear to lower level managers, he will have to be maximum 4* to you, then he will appear as a 5* to managers directly below you.

And try not to sack your players from now on, you just lose your money, and they will find out the true quality of your players with just one click to your squad page. If anything, I would keep lower quality players to make your team seem weaker, then they will underestimate you and put out a weaker side.
    Really Potemy? Is that all you look at? the team average rating? Don't you look at the formation and tactics? What does it matter if he has a 5 star team rating and he has 11 players with 6-7 stars? Don't you take in consideration the quality of the 11 players that are on the team? Or the best possible 11 players in the squad?
    You want to teach something of value - than make sure you teach the right thing...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lê Anh Minh View Post
    A good idea!!!
    Yes make sure you do the same keep 5-6 players with 3 stars than your team is really undervalued.
    Why do you play this game if you don't learn most basic things?

Quote Originally Posted by GabeTC View Post
    Really Potemy? Is that all you look at? the team average rating? Don't you look at the formation and tactics? What does it matter if he has a 5 star team rating and he has 11 players with 6-7 stars? Don't you take in consideration the quality of the 11 players that are on the team? Or the best possible 11 players in the squad?
    You want to teach something of value - than make sure you teach the right thing...
    Is it late where you're from? I'm sorry, I only ask because you sound drunk or you may be tired or something, but it's also possible you're always this thick. Anyway, thanks for explaining my points in such excruciating detail, and do take care, perhaps you'd like to wash your face, stretch a little, and then read my post again properly, paying attention to the details like you always do.
    Last edited by Potemy; 01-08-2013 at 07:28 AM.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League

Champions League