Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Injuries

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by foulmouthbiotch View Post
    You beleive what many others believe. only solution is to not buy tokens
    Is there any evidence that not buying tokens causes less injuries? Im pretty sure the token farmers get just as many injuries as token buyers and 35 tokens a season players.

Theres also the theory that using red packs means you get more injuries

Personally I believe none of the above, ive not bought, farmed and bought tokens over 8 seasons and haven't seen any inclination that one way causes more injuries than another

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Is there any evidence that not buying tokens causes less injuries? Im pretty sure the token farmers get just as many injuries as token buyers and 35 tokens a season players.
    Theres also the theory that using red packs means you get more injuries
    My friends and I are only level 4 so I don't have any good statistics. But as far as I have seen those friends of mine who don't buy tokens got around 10 injuries per season where those who do buy red packs and tks have around 25-30 injuries. Without exception.
    None of them do power training or even hard train their players even once.
    Could be by chance or just bad luck. But why not alter the gameplay for those who are willing to pay for the game in order to make them pay more. Kinda like gambling machines work. That should be a bit more subtle but you never know.

So in fact there is no evidence but it does look rather strange to me. Moreover it has absolutely nothing to do with realism anymore. What I have been observing is more of a worst case scenario than an average rate.

I can only imagine, if that is true, how many injuries i would get if i bought tokens. Last season i had close to 1 injury per day. I don't buy tokens, i don't power train, i don't do friendlies, train always in normal, never train a player that is under 80% condition...

I don't believe that you get more injuries just from buying tokens. I do believe there might be a side effect, from using red and green boosters. Perhaps if you have no injured players, you have an higher chance of getting one injury. If you keep healing your players, maybe you keep getting an higher chance of getting another injured.

nnp
    Rookie
    My team in every season just have 18-20 player, I don't use token buy injuries pack but in my team don't have many player injuries in the same time because : if my player has been injuries " n " day - less than 6 day - I use injuries pack treat for him to be one day, in next match, he will in reserve and then you will see the possibility of him being injured so low.

Banned
    I just find it funny that injuries are strategic in the sense that they affect certain players/positions to make you want to use red boosters and tokens. I had 3 MCs, just my MCs, injured in 2 games and I only carry 4 MCs. not 1-2 day injuries either. so I had to find a formation with 1 MC and wait out the injuries. Just "funny" how that happens. Have seen this happen to STs and its only a coincedience? buying a best player and first game BAM! happens all the time in real life too. LOL

Funny enough I have played this season with normal tackling and have only had 4 injuries , may be just a coincidence
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12