Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: what the fuk, i don't know

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    OP is the type of player I hate most on top 11! Starting 11 are basically all scout level then subs and reserves are 1/2*. Then complain about how unrealistic the game is, you having a ****ing laugh!!!!!!!!!!!

That's like real Madrid having a starting 11 then picking the subs out the crowd!

Id recommend just playing players out of position in future (make sure your formation is legal) that seems to be working well for the "top 11 manager" ive got in my league!
    I think this type of player is ****e as well. I have no clue why people do this. It can only be to get a better draw in the cup, but it doesnt take in to acct that you get injuries. but ifyou buy tokens, you buy boostes, so injuries are not an serious issue.

still, there are too many losses to LOL teams for this game to be taken seriously. Surprise mourinho put his name and facw with this game.

It's funny to see how people would start pick on each other, just to prove a point. I believe the OP don't gives a rat ass what you people say since he seem to be confident in the Illegal formation that he is using (doesn't seem to set up a classic 4-4-2 for that matter either). Why do people like to complicate things?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    It's funny to see how people would start pick on each other, just to prove a point. I believe the OP don't gives a rat ass what you people say since he seem to be confident in the Illegal formation that he is using (doesn't seem to set up a classic 4-4-2 for that matter either). Why do people like to complicate things?
    The illegal formation was one game, why do you focus your opinion on that irrelevant aspect? the OP's point is that he lost games he should have won, and that happens to all of us.
    Puski likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by foulmouthbiotch View Post
    Really? I hardly think the guy is a LOL manager. although I did notice a few games with the 1* in MC. an odd formation as a result but hardly the cause for a loss.

I see too many 4-4-2 classics win with nobody watching against stronger teams and I dont believe that morale, condition and instructions have anything to do with it. wake up
    Srsly? I didn't suggest that anyone was a LOL manager. A forum noob wanted to know what we thought about why he's losing, I probed for further information in order to try to help. An odd action, but hardly the cause for your Really?

If you see a win with nobody watching, can anyone hear you? Whether you believe in morale, conditions and instructions doesn't really help answer the OP. I'm going for a nap, you go wash your mouth out with soap.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mercury View Post
    Srsly? I didn't suggest that anyone was a LOL manager. A forum noob wanted to know what we thought about why he's losing, I probed for further information in order to try to help. An odd action, but hardly the cause for your Really?

If you see a win with nobody watching, can anyone hear you? Whether you believe in morale, conditions and instructions doesn't really help answer the OP. I'm going for a nap, you go wash your mouth out with soap.
    Really? you might be alive today if you stopped putting things OTHER than soap in your mouth.

REALLY? he shows you all the screenshots and they speak for themselves. What are the odds that he plays tired all the time, with low morale and crappy tactics? He comes to this forum for advice and most likely uses it, so REALLY? The first thing out of your mouth (which must feel odd) is Morale, condition, instructions? When you are napping, you might want to tell yourself to dream of being compassionate to others needs, cuz it sounded like you were just not going to listen to his stuff and give him reasons for his failure. Gotta love that Freddie!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12