Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 3 hours between each match : seriously ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Tee View Post
    I complained about the 15 minutes between matches and got the reply that it is enough time to sort your team out.

But it isn't. Because it is 15 minutes between kick offs, not between matches.

Example:
    Match 1:
    K.O. 12:00, game lasts 8 minutes (providing it's not a cup match going to E.T or pens)
    FT 12:08
    Match 2: K.O. 12:15
    Match 2: Cut off 3 to 4 minutes before K.O so let's say 12:12:30,

That effectively gives you 4:30 to sort your team out, change players, tactics, boost with greens, reds & blues.

NOWHERE NEAR ENOUGH TIME and that is presuming you are online to do it! If not, there is every chance you will be fielding a very tired/injured/suspended team, you just have to try and guess with your auto-subs.

It would be really nice to be able to pre-set your team for each match, so that they are automatically prepared without your input. For those that want to do it manually, they still could, but for those who have things like work or school getting in the way, the mechanism would be in place.
    honestly, 4 mins is enough time, but realistically, they should give you more time between games. For the millionth time, this is plan to make you use reds/greens/blues, and tokens if you dont have enough reds/greens/blues.

If you have two games within 15 mins, you should plan ahead and KNOW what formation you will use for the second game. apply greens and change formation and you are done. it will be close if you have to change formations should the opponent in your second game change his formation, but doable. It sucks, yes, but they guard all the doors and hold all the keys, you cant do anything about it.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by foulmouthbiotch View Post
    honestly, 4 mins is enough time, but realistically, they should give you more time between games. For the millionth time, this is plan to make you use reds/greens/blues, and tokens if you dont have enough reds/greens/blues.

If you have two games within 15 mins, you should plan ahead and KNOW what formation you will use for the second game. apply greens and change formation and you are done. it will be close if you have to change formations should the opponent in your second game change his formation, but doable. It sucks, yes, but they guard all the doors and hold all the keys, you cant do anything about it.
    Agreed. You can even save a formation so that it changes in one click, a massive time saver. But it is the off-line issue that bothers me more than anything. They acknowledge the need for it by having the auto-subs feature (that many don't bother setting up) but it stops way short.

Rookie
    I remember having 2 games in 15 mins 2 seasons ago and the first one was the cl final. Guess what? The cl final was decided on the 8th round of penalties and then had to start the league game with every player at 50-60% cause when the first game ended, the players where already entering the field for the second one :/

I lost both the cl final and the "easy" league match afterwards because of fatigue...
    Last edited by Deghinsea; 08-14-2013 at 02:52 PM.

Rookie
    Just had a rant in the vent thread regarding this exact topic. important league game at 14.27 followed by 1/4 cup game at 14.42. Taken into consideration that it is 8 minutes per game that leaves 7 minutes till the cup game. You cannot make changes 3 minutes before kick off so effectively I had 4 minutes. Unfortunately like it always seems to do, the game crashed as I started to make changes and lo and behold when i get back in there's 2 minutes to kick-off. Well bugger me don't you just love playing another game straight away. Lost the league game 3-1 and thought ah well it's not my season to win anything but actually went 1 up in the cup game. Held off till half time before making changes. Changed a DC who was fooked and sacrificed a ST for a DMC to shore up defence. Finally brought on a MC on 70 minutes. Then the inevitable, a player gets injured. Who I hear you ask not one of the players seriously in the red with no stamina or morale left. You're right it wasn't, it was the MC (full health and morale). Guess what happened next???? Yep lost 2 quick goals to end up losing 2-1. MC lasted all of 2 minutes!!!! I love the Admins who say that is enough time between games. Would love to tell them where to shove their 7 minutes but wouldn't want to waste my breath!!!!!!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by foulmouthbiotch View Post

4 minutes is enough time if the game doesn't crash while you are trying to make changes. This happens all too often, and invariably during important matches. I don't want to play 2 games straight after each other, It is just an unfair system and one where Nordeus makes sure of the outcome of every match before hand!!!! It's all bollocks really and

see the way I left you hanging........ That's what Nordeus do !!!!!

Dreamer
    Which browser are you using? In my experience it REALLY makes a difference.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Tee View Post
    Which browser are you using? In my experience it REALLY makes a difference.
    Google Chrome

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by devilswater View Post
    Google Chrome
    Strange, I switched over to chrome specifically because of problems with top11, It never hangs on me, unlike Firefox.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12