Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By JLP United
  • 1 Post By Phil Scrivener
  • 1 Post By KoHearts

Thread: New To Top Eleven

New To Top Eleven

Hi, I'm new to Top Eleven and on my 2nd season (when i joined i only played 1 game on season 1). I am unbeaten in my league and doing really well with the team in which i built through buying scout players. While reading this page though i have read some really good comments from experienced managers and basically all i would like is if someone would take time to share some of their knowledge and their best ways to develop and train their team to the best of their abilities. It would be a huge help. Thankyou for taking the time to read my post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New To Top Eleven-top-eleven-2.jpg   New To Top Eleven-top-eleven.jpg  
    Last edited by JLP United; 08-07-2013 at 05:11 PM.

Apprentice
    Welcome! Your team should destroy anything you see in League 2 and probably League 3 for that matter, so I wouldn't worry too much about spending more atm.

Some quick advice, keep your condition in the green and try to get a few more subs ... this game can be notorious for injuries.

You're right and i am in the middle of buying a few more substitutes to help the load thats on my players as im playing 2 matches per day and the team are struggling to keep up. Any advice on how to keep my team fit or is it just one of those things lol. Thankyou for your reply

Welcome JLP, best way is squad rotation for me, choose which game is more important to you as a manager ,play your strongest side only when needed .
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Thanks for the advice i will definately do this once i acquire more subs

Apprentice
    A lot of people have quite literally two starting 11's.

I personally have a squad of 18-19 players and rotate when I need to or if i'm playing an opponent I don't need a full strength team to beat. It's one of the challenges of T11, especially if you're not a token buyer.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Hiya good luck on yer first full season

Read all the awesome tutorials on here.

Some recent thoughts by me and others in this thred:http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...-stupidly.html

Dreamer
    Welcome, as Haroon stated, lots of managers do play split squads, good luck and don't get frustrated when you lose games that leave you scratching your head, that is also VERY common here along with injuries that will sometimes cripple your squad haha.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Thanks for all the great advice. I did acquire a few more players to bolster my squad and looking to rotate my team today