Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: New Player - Power train someone for later?

Apprentice
    I think is one gift to a friend per day.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Fernandez View Post
    I got a dmc/dml 18yo fast trainer. Should i make him an DMR too? Or do Playmaker SA?
    I got 12 skill points to assign himm too
    Remember when thinking of assigning a skill or position: you are sacrificing 3Q/4Q, so 60-80% of a STAR. SO you should only assign a skill or position to 18/19 yo fast trainers because they will be your worst players and need to be replaced if they are not fast trainers over the course of the season and next.

If you have tokens to waste, go ahead and knock yourself out assigning positions and skills.

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    what you need to build ?

creat some facebook account to have more money, trade some good player for leve 1 lev 2 and lev 3, keep they promoted each year and have enough money.

at level 4 you can have incredible avantage if you have an sub account same level and same sever
    What do you meen by create some facebook accounts? Can you make more money that way?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Padje View Post
    What do you meen by create some facebook accounts? Can you make more money that way?
    Some ppl got multiple accounts. And they send boost pack between each other. I dont see any other reason why to create another acct.

Pro
    Some ppl got multiple accounts. And they send boost pack between each other. I dont see any other reason why to create another acct.
    It would be pretty useful if u could get them same server and one season apart (second team gets all the hand me downs from team one, team one gets money) but i dunno how easy it would be to make this happen
    foulmouthbiotch likes this.

Is this not illigal. Seems a bit unfair to me.

Pro
    I only have one account but tbh the way nordeus operate id say anything you can do to get a lift is all fair lol

the fact that there are free tranfer player expensive but no one want to buy them because you couldn't resell them.
    level 1 and 2 you use them to buy crapy player or player whom your main account sell but no one want to buy. it works well for lev 1-2.
    to lev 3 -----> nothing useful
    lev 4 and up: young accademy
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    It would be pretty useful if u could get them same server and one season apart (second team gets all the hand me downs from team one, team one gets money) but i dunno how easy it would be to make this happen
    I am in this situation. My lower level team is 3 levels behind my main level so the ** are ***** to him for a few tokens instead of a ton of tokens in the market. they are older of course, but why complain about 5* players for 1 token plus $$$ instead of just $$$

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12