Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Goodbye

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    You were comparing real world with this game... dont bother how you are trying to turn your comment...
    I was for sure !! but your grammer confused me. I never tried to turn my comment why would I it was my opinion
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Scrivener View Post
    Even if it is the game that makes you lose ? regardless of what the manager does ( I still don't believe that ) . Surely the fun is to turn tht around in your favour ? Seems when I read these types of posts they have a familiar theme . didnt change anythi..
    Better you play other game that as you think fairness. ive heard theres one game that that point results depends on real fbl value per players. so you wont argue bout that. if you dont mind..

Banned
    you know, i thought my comment was clear enough.... but maybe i'm wrong. I'm not a native english speaker.... anyway, since maybe i wasnt clear, i repeat my thought.

You said people to stop complain about low qualities teams winning against higher ones. You justify this comparing real world results to the results of Nordeus engine. Then you say that top11 it's still a fb game, we shouldnt expect too much. the conclusion you bring is: play for fun, without spend money.

here is my answer. 1) most of the people here complain for strange results, like the ones i wrote on my 1st comment. So not only low qualities teams winning against higher qualities, but instead low quality teams without any managers controlling them, or with players out of position or with illegal formation. 2) you admit this game just a fb game. then why do you compare real world football with top11? 3) you accused me of being there, with a Barca/Man Utd team, expecting to win every game. FALSE, never spent money. 4) Your conclusion is right. 5) Before arguing against people not thinking the game is good enough you should play for at least 5-6 season still.

you know, i thought my comment was clear enough.... but maybe i'm wrong. I'm not a native english speaker.... anyway, since maybe i wasnt clear, i repeat my thought.

You said people to stop complain about low qualities teams winning against higher ones. You justify this comparing real world results to the results of Nordeus engine. Then you say that top11 it's still a fb game, we shouldnt expect too much. the conclusion you bring is: play for fun, without spend money.

here is my answer. 1) most of the people here complain for strange results, like the ones i wrote on my 1st comment. So not only low qualities teams winning against higher qualities, but instead low quality teams without any managers controlling them, or with players out of position or with illegal formation. 2) you admit this game just a fb game. then why do you compare real world football with top11? 3) you accused me of being there, with a Barca/Man Utd team, expecting to win every game. FALSE, never spent money. 4) Your conclusion is right. 5) Before arguing against people not thinking the game is good enough you should play for at least 5-6 season still.
    My reason to compare real world football with this game was a call for more realistic comparison !!!!! Ie sunday League instead of Man utd bacelona where the 8 players that manage to turn up without a manager can and do win games .. I dont remember arguing just passing my oppinion . I believe even though I havnt played for 5-6 seasons I am entitled to one ! Am I not ????
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dann02 View Post
    Better you play other game that as you think fairness. ive heard theres one game that that point results depends on real fbl value per players. so you wont argue bout that. if you dont mind..
    I'm sorry but as you quoted me I read this three times and still dont know what your are trying to say,

Apprentice
    There is a point to the original comment but it seems to be lost in all the rest of the pish.

Banned
    My reason to compare real world football with this game was a call for more realistic comparison !!!!! Ie sunday League instead of Man utd bacelona where the 8 players that manage to turn up without a manager can and do win games .. I dont remember arguing just passing my oppinion . I believe even though I havnt played for 5-6 seasons I am entitled to one ! Am I not ????
    you are free to say what you want...but mine was a suggestion. who speaks without knowing tell most of the times stupid things. Your comment, honestly, is stupid. You keep comparing real world to this game...so i will do my own comparison. Did you see Manchester Utd with Rooney as Gk and Nani as center back, without Neville on the bench coaching, winning against Chelsea?

!!!!
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 08-09-2013 at 03:00 PM.
    thon and dann02 like this.

you are free to say what you want...but mine was a suggestion. who speaks without knowing tell most of the times stupid things. Your comment, honestly, is stupid. You keep comparing real world to this game...so i will do my own comparison. Did you see Manchester Utd with Rooney as Gk and Nani as center back, without Neville on the bench coaching, winning against Chelsea?

!!!!
    really ???? lets stop this your missing my point so much ( IN Fact proving it at the same time ) I have seen sunday league sides with the fat overweight striker and someones child in goal and won see ????that type of real football . Too many compare the level they are on in this game to Chelsea Man UTD just as you did . the OP said he will quit because he carnt win . I merely pointed out there is still fun to have without winning its not the be all and end all !!! see my point ???? NO didnt think so

Apprentice
    Dont you think to loose against a way weaker team playing the same ticktacks IN A GAME is a little bit unrealistic.??

Banned
    really ???? lets stop this your missing my point so much ( IN Fact proving it at the same time ) I have seen sunday league sides with the fat overweight striker and someones child in goal and won see ????that type of real football . Too many compare the level they are on in this game to Chelsea Man UTD just as you did . the OP said he will quit because he carnt win . I merely pointed out there is still fun to have without winning its not the be all and end all !!! see my point ???? NO didnt think so
    No, i'm not comparing my level to Man Utd, you were the only one comparing this game to real world. and number 2, NO, no one gets your point.... i wont go forward neither. Soon you will understand that people leaves because of teams without managers and players out of position winning against strongers side, not because just losing.
    thon and dann02 like this.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast