Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Goodbye

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by foulmouthbiotch View Post
    well said! people are making this game more complicated than it actually is, and Norduus is laughing all the way to the bank. the t11 fanboys are quite disillusioned when you point out the cracks in this games armor, so watch out for trolls!
    exactly, people make this game more complicated than what it is. The real thing is that this is just a Bull**** game. A bad product (only few pros, like team customization, make it survive). But apparently many people still are thinking that managing here is influential. Sadly that the facts show the contrary.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    exactly, people make this game more complicated than what it is. The real thing is that this is just a Bull**** game. A bad product (only few pros, like team customization, make it survive). But apparently many people still are thinking that managing here is influential. Sadly that the facts show the contrary.
    For me... Games need to last longer than 8 minutes.

PvP is another reason why it survives although most of the time your playing bots/inactive/semi-active teams.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    For me... Games need to last longer than 8 minutes.

PvP is another reason why it survives although most of the time your playing bots/inactive/semi-active teams.
    yeah, maybe 15 minutes, but first Nordeus should improve the NGE. I'm not asking for something complex, but a bit of logic is needed
    Cat Harrison likes this.

yeah, maybe 15 minutes, but first Nordeus should improve the NGE. I'm not asking for something complex, but a bit of logic is needed
    We build our teams, pay loads of tokens and we only see our players in action for a short period of time via text commentary. There's plenty of time during our days and of course I'd like T11 to move to the next level and thats create a in-game feel that's close to CM03/04. Your right NGE sucks, churning out all sorts of scores and injuries.

Injury rate needs to be reduced by around 25% I feel. NGE needs tinkered with so that illegal formations and teams playing many players OOP don't win or draw games.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    We build our teams, pay loads of tokens and we only see our players in action for a short period of time via text commentary. There's plenty of time during our days and of course I'd like T11 to move to the next level and thats create a in-game feel that's close to CM03/04. Your right NGE sucks, churning out all sorts of scores and injuries.

Injury rate needs to be reduced by around 25% I feel. NGE needs tinkered with so that illegal formations and teams playing many players OOP don't win or draw games.
    Yeah, but until you get noobs justifying every kind of result Nordeus wont touch anything

that comment prooves our point, not yours. just to let you know.
    Already forgot what you wrote?
    Yes my point that people compare their teams too highly like Man City Not sunday league teams unless they are in the top tear of the football pyramid . You really dont want to or are not intelligent enough to understand my point , or maybe just maybe because i'm not sure what country your from . just maybe you dont have sunday league there ???????
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Banned
    so basicly i'm an idiot? that's what are you saying?
    Did you understand Newbie comment?
    Quote Originally Posted by newbie1001 View Post
    Yep when Manchester city kick off with Aguero in goal and Hart up front or play 5 in defense with 5 defensive midfielders then you can compare the 2. If you compare this game to real life football plesase give the appropriate examples not just football in general.
    he told that you are comparing wrong. That's what i tried to say before, with the Man Utd example.
    You can call sunday leagues lvl 1-2-3 perhaps. Then no more. illogical results happen also in lvl40. and even in sunday leagues who plays St in GK, or without defenders lose. But USA maybe it is different from italy, where i am. I know you play ****ty soccer there.
    Not to mention how stupid is comparing sunday league soccer with a management game. Most sunday teams have no managers, players arent paid and there's no market.
    Also, since you like to compare real world football with T11, tell me how is typical of sunday leagues experiencing broken legs while stretching.
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 08-10-2013 at 08:32 PM.

The engine isnt realistic at all and it s random from account to account. I can safely prove it 100% if it might please you.

Try follow one game on the pc and the same one on another account on another browser, same time: you ll see that the engine cant even match the same action/players.

Acc A will show : Hutton gets past the defense, jumps one, then another, shoots and goes wide.

Acc B will show Becker going past the line, finding a timely pass for Hutton, with the shoot just skimming the bar.

Same for FKs, when one shows the ball whistling near the post and the other one going wide (what a miss).

Basically Nordeus has only basic feeds for the engine, and totally leaves up to it the composition of the action. The only response is goal/nogoal, basically. So even following the commentary cant bring a **** proof of what s srong in your setup; you get out your ST cause he goes wide 4 times, then you find out that those shoots were bounced by a defender or went skimming the bar on another accout.

Bull****.

that game basically is an illussion and a total bull****....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    The engine isnt realistic at all and it s random from account to account. I can safely prove it 100% if it might please you.

Try follow one game on the pc and the same one on another account on another browser, same time: you ll see that the engine cant even match the same action/players.

Acc A will show : Hutton gets past the defense, jumps one, then another, shoots and goes wide.

Acc B will show Becker going past the line, finding a timely pass for Hutton, with the shoot just skimming the bar.

Same for FKs, when one shows the ball whistling near the post and the other one going wide (what a miss).

Basically Nordeus has only basic feeds for the engine, and totally leaves up to it the composition of the action. The only response is goal/nogoal, basically. So even following the commentary cant bring a **** proof of what s srong in your setup; you get out your ST cause he goes wide 4 times, then you find out that those shoots were bounced by a defender or went skimming the bar on another accout.

Bull****.
    I see it all the time, just like this. 3 browsers actually and all 3 commentaries are diff. everyone is right when they say the NGE is **** and needs an overhaul, not just tinkering. T11 is sinking, in terms of gameplay, and they wont do anything as long as fanboys keep buying tokens, because after all, thats the only reason for this game.

Stop paying for tokens and I GUARENTEE you that the game will have improvments almost immediately, in order to get players to join or come back. Until that happens, you are at the mercy of some greedy POS that dont care.
    CarlTaut likes this.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast