Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: So many injuries!!!

Had the same experience last season. I was 1st in league and had been kicked out of ch league and cup. The second ranker was equal in points as me since the 5th match. On the 20th match, I got my playmaker ML injured for 10 days(this caused him to go out of my team) and my striker injured for 5 days. Both were gud 4 star players. Next match, I got my other striker injured. I usually play 2 strikers but I was left with only one. in the same match, My 5 star turned 6star(my best playey as I don't buy tokens) got a red card.In the next 4 matches, I got 4 players injured and 2 red cards. I didn't buy medic packs and after those six days, all this stopped. Luckily all these matches during this time had been against weak teams and I managed to retain my rank. Infact, all my playing 11 except my goalie had been out for atleast 1 match!!! This is ridiculous and I can undrstnd how u feel. Nordeus needs to fix this. Actually they target ur players in form as they know that u will spend to buy treatment kits 4 them. Very shrewd.
    Sorry 4 long post... Its my habit.

dont worry everybody expereinced same issue, just dont force them on training after a match or when stamina is below yellow which make it easier to be injured.

Rookie
    Only my top players are getting injured game after game and injury length is 4 to 6 days. Very irritating.

Buddy, i really know what you're feeling, i had exactly the same surreal problem and I felt frustrated and unable to solve it. In 5 games in a row I had 6 injured players( 5 MC's and one AML). I had no choice but to go to the auction and fill those absences. This all thing is really annoying, but what can we do ?!!!

Same story in every season last days when I bet to win league .

Angry

Hi guys, It is interesting that you have the same problem. I think it is kind of planned injury for each team. I got 5 injuries in a match today. Guess what?, two of them are the best player of mine and just recovered from injuries. They have played 3 matches out of 16 possible so far. I had the same issue last season. My best players were injured specially before important matches, so I was forced to buy medical packs. It is interesting that the same player who was my best player last season has not been injured in this season because I got better players. In addition, all of my defenses were injured in less than a week, and this happened this season for my forwards in a way that no forward left for the next match. I think these injuries are planned and there is no way to get rid of them.
    Last edited by Benito Carbone; 09-05-2013 at 07:13 PM.

Rookie
    Complain about injuries if you like, but don't say it's unrealistic. A number of times down the years I have seen real life teams that could literally field an entire team of injured players. You have it easy on F11. 15 med packs and that broken leg magically heals itself. Arsene Wenger would love to have that trick available.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Piemaster View Post
    Complain about injuries if you like, but don't say it's unrealistic. A number of times down the years I have seen real life teams that could literally field an entire team of injured players. You have it easy on F11. 15 med packs and that broken leg magically heals itself. Arsene Wenger would love to have that trick available.
    again, this is not a real game with real players, this is a fantasy game that is programmed a bit too harsh in terms or dishing out injuries. "they" say that they use the current injuries statistics from the EPL, but I think they are full of ****. "they" can say all they want but its just a bunch of lies to feed their customers so they dont quit.

the injuries are targeting main/important players and anyone who thinks this is a random process is just simply retarded. Time after time I have seen my best players injured while my 2-3 star players rarely get injured, and I train every day so why just my best players???
    thon and Benito Carbone like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Okay, I agree to an extant about the injuries, BUT I will play devil's advocate on one point:

In real life, who are the players that get targeted for hard tackles....? Yeah, your best players.

Who are the players that try hardest and give 110 percent to stop that star striker....? Yep, your best players.

I don't think it's so unreasonable who gets injured, not too much anyway. The sheer number of injuries, maybe...
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    again, this is not a real game with real players, this is a fantasy game that is programmed a bit too harsh in terms or dishing out injuries.
    You can't have it both ways. If you think the game should be realistic then fine, that's a valid opinion. If you think the game should be a magical happy place where nobody suffers anything worse than a stubbed toe then that's also a valid opinion. But if you start complaining that the game is 'unrealistic' then that implies it is realism that you are looking for and you can no longer use the 'but it's just a game' defence.

the injuries are targeting main/important players and anyone who thinks this is a random process is just simply retarded. Time after time I have seen my best players injured while my 2-3 star players rarely get injured, and I train every day so why just my best players???
    Have you done any research to back that up? It should be pretty easy to look at a large number of squads and see whether their best players are injured disproportionately relative to their bad ones. Obviously there are several variables you'll have to consider, but until you've actually done some real research to quantify this "phenomenon", you're just spouting hot air and should be on the rant thread.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast