Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Concentrate on league or cup?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The cup is very hard, but most rewarding. I think it is so nice when you win, and even just being in it you get $; but I like going for as best I can do in all competitions.
    ppturano and tongly45 like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When I first started I was a bit slow of the mark & lost in the first round of the cup without even knowing. I managed to win the league on my first attempt & was well pleased & looking forward to my next season for the cup & also the champions league. I am very competitive & don't like loosing so when I lost my first leg in the cup in season 2 I wasn't pleased, but stuck at it & the dream came true my season 2 ended with the treble. I was well pleased & I now know as I play in level 4 that it will not be repeated for some time. My point go for the glory all the time never play to lose.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    agree but
    1. if one of his opponent improve his squad to 25Q what would you think? it's very easy at level 2
    2, improve his team now give him a clear avantage in the cup. i'd say 18.8Q he has only 12.5% in the cup but when 25Q he has at least 50%
    Yeh but the more he improves for the cup the harder his opponents will be. If he waits til next season then makes advancements itll be better. im not saying he doesnt need to improve his team, just not right now

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Yeh but the more he improves for the cup the harder his opponents will be. If he waits til next season then makes advancements itll be better. im not saying he doesnt need to improve his team, just not right now
    This makes good sense to me the cup gets harder as your team improves , I'm level 4 yet my cup I play against level 6 It's hard !!!
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes, I also find the toughest opps in cup, so there's a challenge there balancing the quality of your team in relation to your league enough to win, while if your quality is too high, you get cup opponents that start at your Q, but can improve with better scout. I got knocked out of cup quite early this season, but I don't blame all on that ; my tactics need improving.
    Phil Scrivener likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Scrivener View Post
    This makes good sense to me the cup gets harder as your team improves , I'm level 4 yet my cup I play against level 6 It's hard !!!
    it is definitively now to improve not next season. The right strategy now he improve right now by buying old and high quality player and resell them at the end of the season. That's why i said only 25 Q. it make him far from his opponent this season and he has still 10Q easy to improve next season.
    he is now 80% in quater-final only 3 more round to win and he is in the easiest era to improve his squad. why to wait for an other season and pray for luck now ? lol
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Pro
    it is definitively now to improve not next season. The right strategy now he improve right now by buying old and high quality player and resell them at the end of the season. That's why i said only 25 Q. it make him far from his opponent this season and he has still 10Q easy to improve next season.
    he is now 80% in quater-final only 3 more round to win and he is in the easiest era to improve his squad. why to wait for an other season and pray for luck now ? lol
    I agree that he should maybe splash the cash just now to try and win the cup this season. earlier i was refering to you saying that his quality wasnt good enough for the league depends on his budget i suppose.

by the way do u have 2 teams on the same server but a level apart?

I agree that he should maybe splash the cash just now to try and win the cup this season. earlier i was refering to you saying that his quality wasnt good enough for the league depends on his budget i suppose.

by the way do u have 2 teams on the same server but a level apart?
    i have 5 teams. same sever same level. and once time same league
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

Pro
    i have 5 teams. same sever same level. and once time same league
    why not take your primary team and tank the season? Then youve got 4 teams you can buy players from, anything ur top 4 teams buy is going to be so much better for your team the level below or have u done this??

why not take your primary team and tank the season? Then youve got 4 teams you can buy players from, anything ur top 4 teams buy is going to be so much better for your team the level below or have u done this??
    they are the SAME level. i use 4 account as young accademy to train SA, multi role and improve to 5* with 1-2 skill near 6*.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast