Thread: Tactics and condition?

Tactics and condition?

Hello guys,
    I really dont think tactics or player condition very effective to win the match. It is all about randomized score according to team player ratings i think.
    Tonight i had two matches. One of them was Champions League Match at 23:00PM and the other was League Match at 23:15PM. Also my league rival was stronger than my champions league match rival. Very interesting match schedule, isnt it? (Game system not allow to change your roster or boost your players' condition less than 10 min. to match.)
    I watched the first match and we played enough to win according to stats (with full condition and morale) but we failed. We lost the match and the match went to extra time. Me and my rival cant score in extra time and we started to select penalty takers. I selected to whole penalty taker in order. We started to take penalties but there was no order to penalty takers. Penalties was taken randomly. How interesting, isnt it? , so we lost. The game ends at 23:15 PM (Second Match time.) After that, second match started immediately.
    In second match against stronger rival (with less than half condition), we won the game 4-1. Very very interesting shedule, tactics and condition effect.

Quote Originally Posted by skyline1903 View Post
    Hello guys,
    I really dont think tactics or player condition very effective to win the match. It is all about randomized score according to team player ratings i think.
    Tonight i had two matches. One of them was Champions League Match at 23:00PM and the other was League Match at 23:15PM. Also my league rival was stronger than my champions league match rival. Very interesting match schedule, isnt it? (Game system not allow to change your roster or boost your players' condition less than 10 min. to match.)
    I watched the first match and we played enough to win according to stats (with full condition and morale) but we failed. We lost the match and the match went to extra time. Me and my rival cant score in extra time and we started to select penalty takers. I selected to whole penalty taker in order. We started to take penalties but there was no order to penalty takers. Penalties was taken randomly. How interesting, isnt it? , so we lost. The game ends at 23:15 PM (Second Match time.) After that, second match started immediately.
    In second match against stronger rival (with less than half condition), we won the game 4-1. Very very interesting shedule, tactics and condition effect.
    Actually, it's only 3 minutes before kickoff that you can't make changes to your formation and tactics.

I believe that tactics, morale and condition are all important. In both games, your tactics would have been similar, but your players would have been worse off, so I believe the biggest difference was that your league rival did not do as well tactically. Also, possibly his team was also tired, maybe he also had a CL match earlier.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

I can't make changes to my formation and tactics 10 min. before kickoff. As you can see my post, there was no time even to return formation menu because of second match time.
    My league rival is 2th in the league, and he watches every matches and he was eleminated in CL match. That was an away match with his team. He defeated me badly in first match at my homeground. Thats all i know about his team.
    Yeah you are right, tactics, morale and condition are important. But i think randomisation is the biggest part of match simulation.

as far as i know, no changes could be made 3 mins before the match. if you can't do any changes 10 mins before the match, maybe you should contact nordeus about this..

as for the random result, i have hypothesis that nordeus have some "protective" way in such a way that gives you some extra help if you have tight schedule like that. i'm not sure but i have encountered many cases like this. there's a team that got sabotaged by 2 friendly matches directly before his official match. and even if the situation was like that, there's no declined performance observed.

i still think that all tactics, condition, and morale are important. but i think there's some circumstances where you don't have to be at perfect condition before the match (and yes, by definition, these things will be ineffective)..
    Last edited by Joshiko; 01-10-2013 at 08:40 AM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    "I really dont think tactics or player condition very effective to win the match. It is all about randomized score according to team player ratings i think."

On first one you have right, now depend, tactic can help you too, if you are talking about formation yes, about tactic (orders, you don't have right) also player condition affect your team.

Depend now, sometimes you have this "random" result and you have the feeling that it don't count but it is.

"I can't make changes to my formation and tactics 10 min. before kickoff. " from what I know and what users told you is 3 minutes, if you still have this problem, you should contact Nordeus, there should be something wrong.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    "I really dont think tactics or player condition very effective to win the match. It is all about randomized score according to team player ratings i think."

On first one you have right, now depend, tactic can help you too, if you are talking about formation yes, about tactic (orders, you don't have right) also player condition affect your team.

Depend now, sometimes you have this "random" result and you have the feeling that it don't count but it is.

"I can't make changes to my formation and tactics 10 min. before kickoff. " from what I know and what users told you is 3 minutes, if you still have this problem, you should contact Nordeus, there should be something wrong.
    Thank you for reply, i will try again to change formation and tactics before 5 and 10 min. to kickoff today. if i still have this problem, i will contact Nordeus.

It could be that the engine is a running a back up, I have had this happen a few times.
    Eg. if the game in the league is perhaps 15 minutes before yours and the engine then backs up it takes around 5 minutes so this could have been the cause.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91