Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: New Player - Power train someone for later?

New Player - Power train someone for later?

Heya all,

I am level 1 and have managed to get some good cheap 18 yr olds for 300k who are 5 stars, should i begin to power train any of them to be my star keeper for later or star winger etc?

Is it worth it yet or when should i consider it?

I am building the 1000 stadium and looking to structure for the future

Also, do i play matches with 100% condition or do people train them more than that?

Apprentice
    On the stadium. Is better if u do seats frst one by one. It reduce the time that u stadium builds.
    Always have good condition and morale in your players if u want better chances to win.
    Power training is better recommend for fast trainer and gotta use alot of green boost.
    Lv1-4 are not that challenging u get alot of inactive team. So save ur green pack to power train later
    There are more experience player that might disagree with me but thats my opinion.

300K 18 year olds 5* at L1 should be slow trainers, so no power training.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

what you need to build ?

1. trainning
    2. Medical
    3. young accademy (build it at 2nd day next season and upgrade 1st time at 6st day of the season after)
    4. grass

no need to build stadium at the moment.

only power trainning young and expensive and 5* player, cheap player mean slow training speend

at level 1: 5 * player cout more than 2m, you no need to train them now, collect your green packs save to power train 1st day next season.

creat some facebook account to have more money, trade some good player for leve 1 lev 2 and lev 3, keep they promoted each year and have enough money.

at level 4 you can have incredible avantage if you have an sub account same level and same sever
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Apprentice
    I got a dmc/dml 18yo fast trainer. Should i make him an DMR too? Or do Playmaker SA?
    I got 12 skill points to assign himm too

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Fernandez View Post
    I got a dmc/dml 18yo fast trainer. Should i make him an DMR too? Or do Playmaker SA?
    I got 12 skill points to assign himm too
    what formation do you want to play ? what level you are now? how many token you spend a season? what do you call a fast trainer?
    12 skp for a player, i'd better improve his quality first
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    what formation do you want to play ? what level you are now? how many token you spend a season? what do you call a fast trainer?
    12 skp for a player, i'd better improve his quality first
    Im at level 4. I play diferent formation depending on the team im gonna play and the condition of my players
    My player is a 32Q dmc/dml. Got 12 SP to use on him. And hes is a fast trainer. 3sk per match plus 3-4 for training. And like 20-35 per season unless i buy from bank or green pack

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Fernandez View Post
    Im at level 4. I play diferent formation depending on the team im gonna play and the condition of my players
    My player is a 32Q dmc/dml. Got 12 SP to use on him. And hes is a fast trainer. 3sk per match plus 3-4 for training. And like 20-35 per season unless i buy from bank or green pack
    32 Q isn't worth to train SA or more position, i'd better concentrate in quality. with 2tk next season you can buy a 44Q player a level that your young player never have a chance if you train him more position. in other hand, if you applied all your green earned to this player you can train a SA and make him to start 11. at the end he will reach scout level.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

Should i be gifting skill points or green packs? Is there a max gifts you can send per day?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast