Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: WHAT Do YOU want from this forum ????

  1. #1
    Addicted Phil Scrivener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    505

    WHAT Do YOU want from this forum ????

    I like the forum , I use it for bashing idea's around, initially used it to ask a question about arrows, Received an answer very quickly (thank you ). I enjoy reading how others are doing , and yes the vent thread does make my smile at times. I find humour especially in Leddy's news. Information about times, formations, changing names etc there are some very good guides here.

    But what do you use it for or what would you like to see in the forum ????

    I enjoy discussion too (some tend to lose patience too quickly ) maybe that will happen in this one !!!

    Please feel free to add your points below and if you have never posted before Hey nows your chance !!!!!!
    Cat Harrison and Raykco like this.
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

  2. #2
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    101
    I would like to see more official answers about how various aspects of the game work...

  3. #3
    Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    858
    I am just here to take a break from work and in the process hopefully help people..
    Last edited by magic3; 08-13-2013 at 11:33 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

  4. #4
    hod
    hod is offline
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    71
    I am new over here so i use it to gain knowledge and improve as a manager in this game.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

  5. #5
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    I better not say anything.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

  6. #6
    Pro leddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    769
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Scrivener View Post
    I like the forum , I use it for bashing idea's around, initially used it to ask a question about arrows, Received an answer very quickly (thank you ). I enjoy reading how others are doing , and yes the vent thread does make my smile at times. I find humour especially in Leddy's news. Information about times, formations, changing names etc there are some very good guides here.

    But what do you use it for or what would you like to see in the forum ????

    I enjoy discussion too (some tend to lose patience too quickly ) maybe that will happen in this one !!!




    Please feel free to add your points below and if you have never posted before Hey nows your chance !!!!!!

    I first came on here to get some info from more established gamers ( the time some have taken to write info about how to play/train etc is comendable and helpful), then just decided it was too serious on here and wrote alot of childish/knob stuff to pass 10 mins a day (as I havent a clue about tactics and just wing it really). Its a bit of fun and hope to compete in the fantasy forum league this season....(oops) sorry Rockers (Mods) , I shouldnt of said that.

    PS I lied, its half an hour a day lol.
    Last edited by leddy; 08-12-2013 at 10:07 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

  7. #7
    Addicted Phil Scrivener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by Deghinsea View Post
    I would like to see more official answers about how various aspects of the game work...
    Your not on your own there wonder if a mod will answer this one

    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I better not say anything.
    You just did but wonder why you had better not ?

    Quote Originally Posted by leddy View Post
    I first came on here to get some info from more established gamers ( the time some have taken to write info about how to play/train etc is comendable and helpful), then just decided it was too serious on here and wrote alot of childish/knob stuff to pass 10 mins a day (as I havent a clue about tactics and just wing it really). Its a bit of fun and hope to compete in the fantasy forum league this season....(oops) sorry Rockers (Mods) , I shouldnt of said that.

    PS I lied, its half an hour a day lol.
    You are very good at it , makes many laugh on here
    Cat Harrison and leddy like this.
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

  8. #8
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    335
    I haven't been here for a while, a change in my working hours made it difficult and I was only just able to keep my teams up and running. Now I am back and have to do some serious work on my teams.

    I come on here to see if others notice similar quirks and differences in the game. Share my insights (occasionally). Assist the odd newbie. And often to try to decipher what 2nd language speakers are trying to say!

    I get bored by the same questions popping up all the time, why not just search? But I love the help one another vibe on here. Takes me back to the old days of the net, 20 odd years ago.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

  9. #9
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1
    ( deleted )
    Last edited by Domino Harrison; 08-13-2013 at 01:39 PM.

  10. #10
    English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    StL
    Posts
    8,063
    What he said ^^^ (although I started being online in high school on BBS's with a terminal and a 300baud modem... afraid to say how long ago that was..This does remind me of that.[gOt n e WaReZ d00d?])

    I enjoy seeing how others play the game, I've learned a lot on here. I do wish people would use the search feature. Instead I use it to only see the new threads/comments on the forum I subscribe to.

    I love the showcases, and Leddy makes me giggle. a lot.
    leddy likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast